Meraas Holding is a Dubai based development company with an innovative approach to architecture and master planning. We are committed to shaping the landscape of Dubai by building sustainable projects of the highest quality, which are delivered on time. People are the focus of everything we do and our aim is to enhance the way people work, live and play in the communities that we build. We pride ourselves on recruiting the most talented professionals locally, internationally and selecting partners who are leaders in their fields, ensuring that we deliver on all of our commitments.
Meraas Holding is involved in a number of high profile projects across Dubai. As an Assistant Manager – Web Architecture, you will be responsible for managing the entire Sitecore and front-end development stack to oversee the roll out of a world class user experience across multiple touch points within Meraas.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following;
• Overseeing the Sitecore partner ecosystem and monitor the development of the platform across the business.
• Maintaining and supporting the full infrastructure across UAT & production on Azure.
• Working with partners to ensure the development lifecycle is running as planned and specified leveraging Sitecore Habitat Framework.
• Working with the Digital team to support the UX process for all digital touchpoints.
• Developing internal projects/innovations on the platform.
• Managing the DMS on the technical level and support segmentation, personalization, events and the xDB.
• Creating responsive email templates/components/AB executions on the Sitecore Email Experience Manager.
• Implementing the Federated Manager on external sites as required.
• Generating technical & analytical reports as required on the platform.
• Working with the team to increase optimization and conversion opportunities.