To ensure that the Maintenance Programme/s associated with the flydubai fleet are managed and developed in accordance with the requirements of the current GCAA regulations.
1. Ensuring that the Aircraft Maintenance Programme (AMP) is controlled, managed and developed as required by the continuous airworthiness requirements of the regulator, OEM and flydubai reliability programme.
2. Ensuring that the AMP is maintained in an optimized condition for flydubai operation.
3. Working with Technical Planners in relation to work packaging in order to ensure that the maintenance planned enables optimum aircraft availability to support the operational flying programme and efficient and cost effective planning of maintenance.
4. Responsible for effective taskcard management associated with the AMP.
5. Responsible for coordinating regular meetings required for the management of the AMP.
6. Responsible for AMP alignment with respect to the phase-in and phase-out of aircraft and assist in the development of associated workscopes during the delivery and lease return process.
7. Development of procedures associated with the management of the AMP.
8. Liaising with the regulator as required for the management of the approval of the AMP.
9. Represent flydubai at industry meetings in respect to the management and development of the AMP.
10. Providing out of hours support when requested ensuring the safe, punctual, efficient and cost effective operation of the fleet
11. Management reporting
12. Closure of occurrence reports and audit findings
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Degree or equivalent experience
• Secondary School Education GCSE (Engineering degree preferred (EASA B2 or B1 as alternative))
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role is desirable
• Proven background in maintenance programme management
Knowledge / Skills
• Good understanding of continuous airworthiness requirements
• Good understanding of current aircraft planning systems and techniques and their relation to aircraft maintenance programmes
• The use of IT systems including Microsoft Suite and airline/MRO Systems.
• Safety/Airworthiness Awareness and GCAA regulations