Job Number 20010625
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah| Al Wadi Desert| Al Mazraa| Ras
al Khaimah| United Arab Emirates| United Arab Emirates
Brand The Ritz-Carlton
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide| The Ritz-Carlton Ladies
and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays
with us| the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of
luxury experiences| we set the standard for rare and special luxury service
the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
Responsible for proactively soliciting and managing leisure related
opportunities with significant revenue potential. Actively up-sells each
business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity| with a focus on selling
both resorts. Achieves personal and team related revenue goals. Verifies
business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service
delivery. Responsible for driving customer/guest loyalty by delivering service
excellence throughout each customer/guest experience. Provides service to
customers in order to grow the account on behalf of the company.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or higher| 4+ years experience in the sales and
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration|
Marketing| Hotel and Restaurant Management| or related hospitality field.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Understanding Market Opportunities & Driving Revenue
• Targets key European leisure accounts| markets| and segments with heavy
emphasis on proactive solicitation and account saturation.
• Partners with on property services team and group / catering counterpart to
effectively manage business opportunities.
• Responds to incoming lead opportunities for the property and proactively
drives long lead offers and tacticals in the market to drive 30+ day pace.
• Identifies| qualifies and solicits new leisure| group/catering business to
achieve personal and each property’s revenue goals.
• Focuses efforts on leisure and group/catering accounts with significant
potential sales revenue.
• Develops effective leisure| group/catering sales plans and actions.
• Designs| develops and sells creative on resorts events and interactions| to
drive engagement and in resort spend.
• Maximizes revenue by upselling packages and creative food and beverage
options| that involve cross selling resorts and activities.
• Understands the overall market – competitors’ strengths and weaknesses|
economic trends| supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
• Closes the best opportunities for each property based on market conditions
and individual property needs.
• Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business
and negotiate contracts.
• Coaches| guides and work with the on & off property sales and marketing
teams to maximise learning| growth and interactions opportunities for the
growth of them and market share.
Providing Exceptional Customer Service
• Handles complex business with significant revenue potential as well as
significant customer expectations.
• Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to
enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls| entertainment| FAM
trips| trade shows| etc.
• Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer
base for group/catering sales opportunities.
• Supports brand’s Service and Relationship Strategy| driving customer loyalty
by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
• Provides excellent customer service in order to grow share of the account.
• Executes brand’s Customer Service Standards and property’s Brand Standards.
• Executes and supports the business Customer Service Standards and property’s
• Participates in and practices daily service basics of the brand.
• Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and
loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and
during their program/event.
• Serves the customer by understanding their needs and recommending the
appropriate features and services that best meet their needs and exceed their
expectations| while building a relationship and loyalty to the property and
• Gains understanding of the property’s primary target customer and service
expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business| business
issues and concerns| to offer better business solution both prior to| and
during the program/event.
• Drives the Ritz-Carlton Mystique and hotel scenography| with a focus on the
resorts and destination as a key driver to convert business.
• Manages existing market channels and penetrates new markets with length of
stay (LOS) and high ADR opportunities to meet the property’s primary target
customer and service expectations covering low and high season need periods
with relevant bookings aligned to the overall hotels strategy.
Building Successful Relationships
• Works collaboratively with on / off-property sales channels (e.g. Market
Sales| Strategic Accounts| STARS etc.) to ensure sales efforts are
coordinated| complementary and not duplicative.
• Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external
• Uses sales resources and administrative/support staff.
• Embodies a “can do” attitude with lateral service to seek legendary WOW’s
• Utilizes intranet for resources and information.
• Conducts site inspections.
• Creates contracts| offers| tacticals in alignment to the hotels overall
budget and need periods as required.
• Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g.|
generating proposal| writing contract| customer correspondence| managing tem
_The Ritz-Carlton is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a
diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Ritz-Carlton does
not discriminate on the basis of disability| veteran status or any other basis
protected under federal| state or local laws._