Job Number 19001024
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Dubai Area Office| Dubai| United Arab Emirates
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company| with more brands|
more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We
believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So| we ask|
where will your journey take you?
The Manager F&B Marketing Campaigns will manage effective and cost-efficient
regional paid media| partner and tactical F&B campaigns that serve regional
traffic and revenue generation goals for Restaurants and Bars in MEA. Working
in close coordination with regional Media COE and F&B Marketing leadership|
this individual will find efficient ways to manage the end to end processes
associated with F&B campaigns. The individual in this role will have a
holistic view of the end-to-end customer experience coupled with the deep
technical knowledge related to regional paid media| digital demand generation|
leading end-to-end planning| execution and reporting for performance campaigns
for our restaurants and bars.
Education and experience
• 4-year degree from an accredited university in Marketing.
• 4+ years of relevant professional experience in a digital performance
marketing role| demonstrating progressive career growth and pattern of
• Digital agency experience preferred.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Work hand in hand with the Director Performance Marketing| Director F&B
Marketing and Media & Creative agencies to plan and execute media campaigns.
• Partner closely with agencies to manage team and campaign performance|
finding ways to improve returns and test emerging opportunities.
• Provide reporting| critique and recommendations on key projects and
campaigns| aligning to key business KPIs and outcomes. This includes
MoreCravings.com reporting as well as close cooperation with Revenue and F&B
analytics teams to align and link the currently independent reports we have in
• Partners with media COE| F&B marketing| Partnerships and Operations as
necessary to confirm maximum venue participation and activation in terms of
F&B demand generation and tactical/paid marketing efforts.
• Builds and curates creative assets| landing pages and special offer pages to
support segmental| tactical or paid campaigns.
• Helps coordinate bespoke search| social and programmatic advertising efforts
with media COE lead and agencies.
• Recommends content and merchandizing to hotel and digital shared service
teams to maximize the impact of deployed F&B campaigns.
Managing Responsibilities with Stakeholders
• Develops and maintains effective relationships with both internal and
external stakeholders across the organization. Fosters a positive climate to
build effective teams that are committed to organizational goals and
• Updates stakeholders on key initiative wins and opportunities| responds to
concerns| and solicits feedback. Engages leadership to develop and execute
action plans to address gaps.
Managing Work| Projects| and Policies
• Coordinates and implements work and projects as assigned.
• Complies with Federal and State laws applying to procedures.
• Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports|
• Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and
• Manages the flow of questions and directs questions.
• Works with team to put sustainable work processes and systems in place that
support the execution of the strategy.
• Establishes and maintains complete and up-to-date information to ensure
• Represents team in resolving situations.
• Maintains and manages inventory and service operations.
• Informs| updates| and provides information to supervisors| co-workers| and
subordinates by telephone| in written form| e-mail| or in person in a timely
• Attends and participates in all relevant meetings.
• Presents ideas| expectations and information in a concise| organized manner.
• Uses problem solving methodology for decision making and follow-up.
• Maintains positive working relations with internal customers and department
• Manages time effectively and conducts activities in an organized manner.
• Performs other reasonable duties as assigned by manager.