Job Number 19080677
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Sheraton Grand Hotel| Dubai| 3 Sheikh Zayed Road| Dubai| United
Arab Emirates| United Arab Emirates
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
At Sheraton| we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by
our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love
what we do| and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests
stay with us| it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an
experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything
they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the
lives of those around you| we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
Sheraton Grand Hotel| Dubai| United Arab Emirates.
Located at the forefront of Dubai’s most prominent thoroughfare| the Sheraton
Grand Hotel seamlessly connects to the heart of the booming business district.
Our hotel is just across from the Dubai World Trade Centre and within walking
distance of the Dubai Convention Centre. A short drive will take you to DIFC|
Dubai Mall| or downtown| and Dubai International Airport (DXB) is 10
kilometers away. Standing 53 stories tall| the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms
and suites| as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. Our
expansive conference center boasts meeting rooms with natural illumination and
state-of-the-art audiovisual technology. The Sheraton Grand Hotel also offers
a Sheraton Club Lounge that has extensive services and exciting 31st-floor
– Daily supervision of room Attendants or public areas attendants to ensure
the delivery of our standards.
– Focus on communicating to team and attending training and coaching.
– Gain perfect knowledge of the operations of the hotel. What| Where and When
it is going on.
– Prepare task assignments for the morning of room Attendant and public
areas. Prepare turn down reports.
– Communication skills as will need to communicate with key departments for
the operation| and with guest and different members of the Housekeeping
– Follow up special request from guest.
– Control and supervise every day the area allocated in which the supervisor
will have direct control.
– Ready to rotate in different areas and shifts of the housekeeping
– Able to work in high cleaning of the rooms and public areas.
– Conduct every day buzz meeting with Housekeeping Attendants.
– Follow up Lost Property| laundry guest| special guest request| flower
orders and so one.
– Hands on person that leads by example.
– Previous minor supervisory experiences within the Housekeeping Department
of a hotel.
– Good command of written and spoken English communication skills| along with
strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
– Computer literacy and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
– Totally embrace the philosophy of guest and customer service and own the
– Possess a warm and friendly demeanor.
– Strive to achieve satisfaction and delight of internal and external
– Are detail oriented and hands on.
– Have the potential to develop into a leader| motivate and develop self and
– Demonstrate self-confidence| energy and enthusiasm.
_PSYCHICAL CONDITION REQUIRED FOR YOUR ROLE_
– Ability to lift and move heavy objects.
– Ability to climb stairs and run high cleaning tasks.
– Ability to walk for long periods of time.
– Ability to work outdoor in all temperatures and weather conditions.
– Ability to tolerate any personal protective equipment.