What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe| Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations| as well as
fresh| modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria|s rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria
provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of
true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even
the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of
customer service| you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a
Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it|s with Waldorf
Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich| experienc
at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
Specifically| you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to
the highest standards:
– Carry out daily administrative activities of the Engineering office while
adhering to Hilton Standards| policies and Procedures
– Provide secretarial support to the Engineering team
– Ensure all communications| particularly relating to owners| guests and the
corporate office are handled promptly and professionally
– Receive and distribute mail
– Ensure outgoing mail is dispatched in a timely manner
– Provide minutes to Engineering Team Meetings and compile management reports
in a timely and accurate manner if necessary
– Maintain adequate supplies of office stationary
– Identify and build internal and external relationships
– Carry out all filing
– Comply with all key security mandates
– Report any maintenance issues or hazards
– Maintain own work area in a clean| tidy and good manner
– Report defective materials and equipment
– Assist with special projects related to the Engineering Office
– Perform other tasks as assigned by management
What are we looking for?
An Engineering Office Coordinator serving Hilton hotels are always working on
behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill
this role| you should maintain the attitude| behaviors| skills| and values
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
– Excellent administration and IT skills
– Committed to delivering a high level of customer service| both internally
– Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
– Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following
capabilities and distinctions:
– Previous Engineering office Coordinator experience in a fast paced
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday
entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club
which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide| plus
discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its
partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent
benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton
Learn more now about Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts — offering the
opportunity to visit extraordinary places with one singular experience.
Numerous landmark hotels around the world
More hotels in construction
Offering world-class spas
Gorgeous golfing destinations