Job Number 19157460
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Delta Hotels Jumeirah Beach| Dubai| Bahar 7| Jumeirah Beach
Residences| Dubai| United Arab Emirates| United Arab Emirates
Brand Delta Hotels and Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
With our diverse portfolio of locations| you’ll find Delta Hotels in world-
renowned cities and prestigious resorts across Canada. Delta Hotels is a
Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to find the
hospitality job and career journey that|s right for you. With more than 1100
managed properties and 19 brands you|ll find Marriott International in your
neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World™
at Delta Hotels.
Serves as the property Manager on Duty and oversees all property operations|
ensuring that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided.
Represents property management in resolving any guest or property related
situation. Manages the flow of questions and directs guests within the lobby.
Serves as Guest Relations Manager and handles the tracking of service issues.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest services| front
desk| housekeeping| or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant
Management| Hospitality| Business Administration| or related major; 2 years
experience in the guest services| front desk| housekeeping| or related
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Supporting Property Operations and Guest Relations Needs
• Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to support
property operations and goals and to expedite the resolution of any problems
that may arise through the general operation of the property.
• Communicates any variations to the established norms to the appropriate
department in a timely manner.
• Sends copy of MOD report to all departments on a daily basis.
• Strives to improve service performance.
• Ensures compliance with all policies| standards and procedures.
• Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses
on continuous improvement.
Supporting Profitability Goals
• Understands and complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
• Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service| operational needs and
financial objectives are met.
• Reviews financial statements| sales and activity reports| and other
performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine
areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
Managing the Guest Experience
• Intervenes in any guest/associate situation as needed to insure the
integrity of the property is maintained| guest satisfaction is achieved| and
associate well being is preserved.
• Empowers associates to provide excellent customer service.
• Provides immediate assistance to guests as requested.
• Serves as a leader in displaying outstanding hospitality skills.
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
• Ensures associates understand customer service expectations and parameters.
• Interacts with customers on a regular basis throughout the property to
obtain feedback on quality of product| service levels and overall
• Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action
plans to improve guest satisfaction.
• Records guest issues in the guest response tracking system.
Assisting Human Resources Activities
• Participates as needed in the investigation of associate and guest
• Observes service behaviors of associates and providing feedback to
• Conducts regular inspection tours of the entire facility for appearance|
safety| staffing| security| and maintenance.
• Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team
• Ensures associates are cross-trained to support successfully daily
• Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently|
disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard
and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPS) and support the Peer Review
• Understands and| if necessary| implements all emergency plans including
accident| death| elevator| thefts| vicious crimes| bombs| fire| etc.