Job Number 19000JSG
Job Category Administrative
Location Dubai Area Office| Dubai| United Arab Emirates
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company| with more brands|
more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We
believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So| we ask|
where will your journey take you?
This position will support the Vice President of Digital| Loyalty| Portfolio
Marketing – MEA in meeting all administrative needs and support all
administrative activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the
Digital| Loyalty and Partnership team.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma
• Minimum 3 years of admin/secretarial experience
• Excellent software skills (MS Outlook| Word| Excel| PowerPoint and other
relevant office automation tools)
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Prior Marketing coordination experience| preferably with a large|
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Work| Projects| and Policies
• Coordinate and implement work and projects as assigned.
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system| as well as filing of
• Prepare| compose| transcribe and modify documents| including correspondence|
emails| reports| drafts and memos.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings & appointments; including booking of
meeting rooms in-house and out of office; prepare meeting agendas.
• Arrange Conference calls/venues and collaterals| prepare presentation
materials| including brochures and brand presentations.
• Handle distribution of signed execution copies of all management and related
• Prepare expense reports| submit for signature and ensure timely submission|
as well as monitor total expenses made per category.
• Prepare time sheets| travel updates and ensure timely submission.
• Assist in compiling assigned hotel or project benchmarks and tracking
• Project tracking and follow up| create reports| and updates.
• Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information; comply
with relevant local and international laws.
• Work with team to put sustainable work processes and systems in place that
support the execution of the strategy.
• Maintain complete and up-to-date information to ensure accurate reporting.
• Represent team professionally in all interactions.
• Answer| screen and transfer inbound phone calls.
• Handle all travel arrangements for the members of the team; including air
bookings| hotel bookings| visa applications| passports and residence visa
• Inform| update| and provide information to supervisors| co-workers| and
subordinates by telephone| in written form| e-mail| or in person in a timely
• Attend and participate in all relevant meetings.
• Present ideas| expectations and information in a concise| organized manner.
• Use problem solving methodology for decision making and follow up.
• Demonstrate good information gathering and information monitoring skills.
• Maintain positive working relations with internal customers and department
• Manage time effectively and conduct activities in an organized manner.
• Demonstrate High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
• Excellent prioritizing & follow-up skills and attention to detail.
• Order and maintain office supplies and sundries| such as business cards|
• Perform other reasonable duties as assigned by manager.