Job Number 19000EIV
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Sheraton Grand Hotel| Dubai| Dubai| United Arab Emirates VIEW ON
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
At Sheraton| we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by
our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love
what we do| and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests
stay with us| it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an
experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything
they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the
lives of those around you| we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
Sheraton Grand Hotel| Dubai| United Arab Emirates.
Located at the forefront of Dubai’s most prominent thoroughfare| the Sheraton
Grand Hotel seamlessly connects to the heart of the booming business district.
Our hotel is just across from the Dubai World Trade Centre and within walking
distance of the Dubai Convention Centre. A short drive will take you to DIFC|
Dubai Mall| or downtown| and Dubai International Airport (DXB) is 10
kilometers away. Standing 53 stories tall| the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms
and suites| as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All
accommodations span at least 36 square. Our expansive conference center boasts
meeting rooms with natural illumination and state-of-the-art audiovisual
technology. The Sheraton Grand Hotel also offers a Sheraton Club Lounge that
has extensive services and exciting 31st-floor views.
· To provide our Club and Suites guests with an on brand personalized arrival
· Follow and implement Sheraton Club program as per Brand
· To effectively contribute in a high GSS loyalty composite through
recognition| friendliness| helpfulness and efficiency.
· Ensure that services provided are in harmony with our Sheraton core values
· Ensure that our guests receive an on brand experience upon arrival and
throughout their stay.
· 100% daily usage of the Master Arrival Report to deliver GPS initiative
successfully to our guests.
· Ensure smooth and clear communication with all other FO| HK| club and Room
· Acquire the proper product knowledge needed to perform your job properly.
· Be aware of the hotel Fire and Emergency procedures.
· Perform daily buckets check against departure and clear the pending
· Ensure desk is at all times equipped with functional equipment and stocked
with enough stationary and collateral| forms and order them in a timely
· Trouble Shoot and/or assist guests with internet issues.
· Assist the hotel revenue by:
1) Suites Upselling.
2) Suggestive selling of the hotel restaurants.
· Have sufficient information about local surrounding areas to able to provide
guests with choices and/or alternatives when requesting for assistance.
· Enforce free marketing activities to promote the hotel services through our
guests by encouraging them to post reviews and tweets in the various social
· Actively participate in the hotel sustainability| community and OI
· Ensure proper grooming and personal hygiene at all times as per hotel
· Be knowledgeable about the hotel GSS scores and current improvement plans
set for the department.
· Has previous experience in 5 star hotel.
· Is able to speak| write and converse freely in English. Additional language
will be a benefit.
· Must have computer skills and opera knowledge.
· Totally embrace the philosophy of guest and customer service and owns the
· Identify yourself with the hotel’s brand and operating philosophy.
· Possess a warm and friendly demeanor.
· Strive to achieve satisfaction and delight of our customers.
· Is detail oriented.