Job Number 18002ZMD
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina| Dubai| United
Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Le Meridien
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the worlds leading global hospitality company|
with more brands| more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow
and succeed. With 5|700 properties| youll find us in your neighborhood and in
more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at
www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.
Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina| ideally located alongside
Dubais largest private white sand beach| Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort
& Marina is an iconic destination among the most luxurious of Dubai Beach
Resorts. Featuring a classic chic décor are subtle purple accents| our 220
Rooms and suites are designed to stimulate your creativity while offering
breath-taking views and outstanding resort facilities will enrich your
Barasti Beach Bar & Restaurant is a vibrant beach venue that is constantly
full of excitement. Situated on its own private beach| just a stone|s throw
from the Palm Jumeriah and comes with stunning views and an extensive food and
beverage listing – it|s no wonder Barasti has become an institution of the
Dubai social scene.
The ever busy beach venue| renowned for its great music and delectable menu|
topped the list of the worlds best 100 bars ( _www.worldbestbar.com_ ).
Barasti has also received numerous local awards| most recent awards being
_Ahlan_ Best Bar in Dubai and _Time Outs_ Best Outdoor Bar and Highly
Commended Sports Bar.
_Job responsibilities will include| but not limited to the following:_
· Ensure standardization and consistent beverage preparation| presentation and
· Monitor and control bar stocks and ensure efficient use of products
· Ensure order of bar and cleanliness in accordance to health and safety
· To provide a friendly| courteous and professional service at all times
· Opening and closing procedures
· Carry out any reasonable request made by Management
· To positively contribute to the sales activities within your
department/hotel and maximize sales opportunities and to be knowledgeable of
· To keep wastage to a minimum and be vigilant in reducing expenditure
· To plan and organize the area / task assigned according to department and
· Ensures that the bar operational equipment is well maintained and
· Ensures that the bar stocks are well maintained.
· Make sure that all beverages are measured.
· Make sure that standard recipes for alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are
· Make sure that spoilage and breakages report are maintained.
· Directs and assists the cost controller in inventories.
· Must be aware of the purpose of stock rotation and ensure it is carried out
· Ensures bar is cleaned and stocked for the next service| that stock orders
are done daily and in the correct requisition book.
_To move into this position you should have_
· Fun| outgoing| energetic attitude
· Ability to comply with all Food and Beverage brand standards
· Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
· Natural leadership skills and can-do attitude
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Customer service oriented with an outgoing| upbeat and positive personality.
· Professional well-groomed appearance.
· Ability to work in a team and independently.
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet
· Ability to successfully work in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to maintain composure in a potentially stressful environment.
· Ability to successfully interact with all levels of employees and