Job Number 19000IRH
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Aloft City Centre Deira| Dubai| Dubai| United Arab Emirates VIEW
Brand Aloft Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
At Aloft Hotels we’re wired for next generation travelers who love open
spaces| open thinking| and open expression. Aloft provides a space where style
is necessary| social scenes are vibrant| and where the only direction is
forward. Our guests are tech savvy and confidently social| with an eclectic
style they’re not afraid to show. We understand what our guests need| so we
provide an affordable option for the tech-savvy design guru. We’re looking for
innovative self-expressers who aren’t afraid to draw outside the lines. If you
are someone who appreciates tech-forward features and vibrant social scenes|
then we invite you to explore a career with Aloft Hotels.
Position responsible for assigned food and beverage/culinary operations.
Oversees guest and employee satisfaction| maintaining standards and meeting or
exceeding financial goals.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in the food and beverage|
culinary| or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management|
Hotel and Restaurant Management| Hospitality| Business Administration| or
related major; 1 year experience in the food and beverage| culinary| or
related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Assisting in Food and Beverage Operations
• Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation|
empowerment| teamwork| continuous improvement and a passion for providing
• Provides excellent customer service to all employees.
• Responds quickly and proactively to employee|s concerns.
• Uses coaching skills throughout the property.
• Demonstrates self confidence| energy and enthusiasm.
• Motivates and encourages staff to solve guest and employee related concerns.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Provides excellent customer service.
• Responds quickly and proactively to guest|s concerns.
• Understands the brand|s service culture.
• Sets service expectations for all guests internally and externally.
• Takes ownership of a guest complaint/problem until it is resolved or it has
been addressed by the appropriate manager or employee.
• Follows up to ensure complaints have been addressed to the guest|s
• Develops a relationship with all guests to build repeated clientele
internally and externally.
Additional Responsibilities as Assigned
• Complies with all corporate accounting procedures.
• Assists GM as needed with annual Quality audit.