Job Number 19000NN2
Job Category Loss Prevention & Security
Location The Ritz-Carlton| Dubai International Financial Centre| Dubai|
United Arab Emirates
Brand The Ritz-Carlton
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide| The Ritz-Carlton Ladies
and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays
with us| the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of
luxury experiences| we set the standard for rare and special luxury service
the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
Assists in the management of the daily functions of the department to ensure
protection of property assets| employees| guests and property. Maintains logs|
certifications and documents required by law and Standard Operating
Procedures. Assists in the training of staff in established emergency
procedures and implements accident and fire prevention procedures. Position
focuses on ensuring guest and employee satisfaction while achieving the
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in the security/loss
prevention or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Criminal Justice or related
major; 1 year experience in the security/loss prevention or related
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Security/Loss Prevention Operations
• Assists the Director of Engineering in administering fire prevention
programs and emergency preparedness.
• Assists in conducting hazard and risk assessments at the property to include
quarterly OSHA/SAFETY audits| incident tracking| and the hazard abatement
• Assists in the development of detailed |shut down| procedures for the
property to ensure that all areas are secured at the appropriate times.
• Complies with applicable federal| state and local law and safety
• Follows proper key control guidelines in loss prevention and in the
• Develops a monthly checklist for all cctv equipment| alarmed doors| and
duress alarms to ensure that they are fully functional.
• Incorporates into patrols| which encompass all areas of the property|s
interior and exterior| an inspection tour of recording system.
• Follows Duty of Care process for the protection of guests and employees.
• Follows up on all unusual activities in and around the property that would
impair the well being of guests and employees.
• Handles complaints| settling disputes| and resolving grievances and
conflicts| or otherwise negotiating with others.
• Implements action plans to monitor and control risk.
• Monitors all unusual activities in and around the property that would impair
the well being of guests and employees.
• Oversees all loss prevention operations to include but not limited to patrol
process| emergency response| investigations (initial & follow up) for all
guest and employee related incidents| shipping and receiving process (makes
recommendations for improvement)| electronic key system and manager on duties
• Oversees and guides the efforts of the Accident Prevention Committee.
• Oversees first aid program for guests and employees.
• Oversees the claims process and protects company assets by closely
monitoring the General Liability and Worker|s Compensation cases.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Meet quality standards and customer expectations on a daily basis.
• Identifies the educational needs of others| developing formal educational or
training programs or classes| and teaching or instructing others.
• Inspects and critiques the performance of the loss prevention department to
establish and maintain a high level of professionalism and customer service.
• Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and
• Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and
• Develops liaison with local law enforcement and emergency services.
• Informs and/or updates the executives| the peers and the subordinates on
relevant information in a timely manner.
• Provides information to supervisors and co-workers by telephone| in written
form| e-mail| or in person.
_The Ritz-Carlton is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a
diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Ritz-Carlton does
not discriminate on the basis of disability| veteran status or any other basis
protected under federal| state or local laws._