Ready to put your contract skills to work with departments and teams that change the urban fabric of our community? Do you have an eye for details? Put your contract management expertise to work on complex projects. Parsons is now hiring Commercial Manager for our rapidly expanding team located in Abu Dhabi.
· Responsible for all contractual matters related to Abu Dhabi assigned Projects and report directly to T&I Sector Manager for Abu Dhabi.
· Capable of carrying out dispute resolution, trouble shooting and problem solving, especially involving financial matters
· Review and prepare claim reports with findings and recommendations
· Provide advice and direction with regard to Contractor’s claim and letters.
· Negotiate and clarify contractual requirements in meetings with consultants and contractors.
· Review, Identify and comment on Variation Orders.
· Review, negotiate and settle disputes.
· Manage a team of both pre and post contract commercial staff;
Develop and improve current sector commercial setup in line with Regional Commercial Managers plan
Requires 4-year degree in Engineering or Equivalent Qualification from a recognized University/Institute.
Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) or equivalent memberships.
Minimum 15 years’ experience in Contract Administrative works in transportation and/or Infrastructure projects. Must be capable of performing the duties and responsibilities stated above.
Requires leadership and good communication skills.
Fluent in written and spoken English.
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.