- Category: Ultra-sonographers
- Total Position: 1
- Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
- Job Location: Fujairah, UAE
- Gender: Female
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Degree Title: Bachelors in Science
- Career Level: Experienced
- Required Experience: Minimum 8 years experience
- Apply By: August 30th, 2015
- Posted On: June 30th, 2015
Al Sharq Hospital is the first and only JCI accredited 100 bed premium private general medical facilities located at Fujairah, United Arab Emirates to offer advanced medical care and emergency services. The hospital is designed with key outpatient departments, full-fledged emergency department, ICU, NICU, endoscopy, delivery suites, surgery units, etc. The hospital offers both inpatient and outpatient care which covers medical and surgical specialties.
– Organize and perform ultrasonography examinations, document high quality images and practice good patient care.
– Register and arrange appointment times for inpatients and emergency patients.
– Arrange transportations to and from ultrasonography department for inpatients and emergency patients.
– Works and reports to radiologists in special procedures such as setting up and maintaining sterile trays for biopsies and injections.
– Analyze technical information.
– Use independent judgment in recognizing the need to extend the scope of a procedure according to diagnostic findings.
– Provides care to patients according to current best evidence based standards, using best judgments at all times.
– Degree/Diploma recognized by the Ministry of Health, UAE.
– Minimum of 8 years’ experience as Sonographer.
– Fluency in English is must however fluency in Arabic will be an added advantage.
– Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, nurses, doctors and other hospital staff.
– Computer skills at immediate level.