Online Manager (Paid Search) – eCommerce – UAE
Apply nowJob no: 2744929
Dubai Head Office
eCommerce is an exciting new support function within Alshaya as the business launches transactional websites for a number of the 75+ brands and 15+ countries within the Alshaya portfolio. The function is rapidly building Alshaya’s multi-channel capability to deliver customers’ choice and convenience when shopping in a number of rapidly growing online emerging markets. The function is split in to 4 key areas – Trading & Merchandising, Operations & Program Management, Design & Content and Digital Marketing.
• Experienced in working in a Digital Agency or an ecommerce is a MUST
• Google Adwords & Google Analytics certified.
• 4-5 years of experience in the similar role.
• Expert knowledge of performance media platforms and tools including, Google AdWords, AdWords Editor, RLSA, Re-marketing, Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Power Editor, Video Campaigns, YouTube ads, Mobile App promotion, Bing PPC.
• Experience in Mobile marketing tools such as Google Admob or similar.
• Knowledge of Programmatic buying.
• Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing.
• Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
• Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work flexibly and towards tight deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize and manage own workload effectively.
• Reviewing innovative technologies and keeping the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• Manager and develop a team of paid search executives
• Develops and leads strategies of all the campaigns.
• Collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid campaigns.
• Ensure set-up of effective tracking systems for all channels including enhanced e-commerce tracking.
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
• Conversion rate optimization – Optimize copy and landing pages for paid campaigns.
• Prepare strategies & media plan for potential clients.
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.
Advertised: 08 Sep 2019 Arabian Standard Time
Application close: 06 Oct 2019 Arabian Standard Time