The primary purpose of this position is to work alongside the RDR| Arabian
Peninsula & Turkey to maximise total revenue across all types of Full Service
hotels including| managed| and owned/leased properties.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories| Hilton offer
countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile an
an exceptional experience| we offer the millions of travellers who stay wit
us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impac
global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking
for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it|s with Hilton where we never
forget the reason we|re here: to delight our guests| Team Members| and owners
What will I be doing?
The Senior Regional Revenue Manager will support the RDR AP &T from a
commercial| co-ordination and reporting perspective including the sales &
marketing functions where needed.
The Senior Regional Revenue Manager will work alongside the RDR| with Sales|
Marketing| e-commerce and Operations counter-parts to complete the field team
that supports and leads these hotels. Additionally the role will ensure that
across these functions| a coordinated approach is taken to commercial planning
and execution through the Commercial Focus structure.
The role will act on behalf of the RDR AP&T in property visits| corporate &
ownership meetings| budget & forecast reviews and training seminars as needed
and will be an integral part of Revenue Management AP&T Team.
_ _The main objectives of the role are to work alongside the RDR AP &T to:__
• Develop and implement Revenue Management best practices in Forecasting|
Conference and Banqueting| Yield Management| Pricing| Channel/Distribution and
Front Office in order to drive Profitability and Yield Premium across AP &T.
• To ensure that Revenue Management is aligned effectively with Sales|
Marketing| Operations and Distribution to drive Profitability and Yield
• Work on any project that may drive incremental revenue or reduce operating
costs in the region.
• Implement global or regional initiatives.
• Act as a counterpart to the RDR for consolidating data.
• Foster & develop a close/positive collaborative relationship across all
• To actively contribute to the training| development and recruitment of
effective Hotel Revenue teams.
• To ensure consistent delivery of high quality brand standards and best
practice in all Hotels.
• To manage| motivate and develop a team of direct reports.
_ _Planning Activities 40%__
• Working with and commercial functions and operations to plan market segment
and channel strategies and tactics to be applied across the area to maximize
• Monitor performance results (both internal and external benchmarks) to
evaluate performance and plan activities to achieve budget and outperform the
• Get involved in F&B Revenue Management activities particularly with regards
to forecasting and revenue planning in general.
• Conduct performance analysis to enable decision making across commercial
teams and operations organizations
• Identify revenue-generating initiatives| test and prove their value| then
implement them across target hotels in AP&T.
• Roll-out and maintain endorsed initiatives| RM tools and training programs
• Implement and maintain an effective revenue forecasting process across the
region driving forecast accuracy and the use of forecasts in the business
• Develop strategic alliances with major ownership & brand groups as
appropriate. Participate in meetings and initiatives designed to grow the
Revenue Management culture within these organizations and strengthen
• Support the set-up| rollout and commercial activity of any new
openings/conversions in AP&T alongside the RDR and Revenue Management
• Support RDR AP&T in the compilation of key weekly/monthly reports|
presentations and forecasting for the Region.
_ _Organising Activities 15%__
• Work with corporate management to develop next generation business solutions
and represent the point-of-view of hotel managers and commercial teams on any
projects where hotel experience and day-to-day business knowledge is required
• Work with other area commercial and operations teams to implement an
integrated commercial management Plan – Implement – Measure – Review process
• Work with other commercial functions to ensure that commercial activities
are executed with the highest quality through a program of quality audits and
• Work with Operations colleagues to ensure effective relations with key
property owners and groups through the provision of revenue management support
_ _Directing Activities 20%__
• Alongside the RDR| provide leadership and regular communication to|
Commercial Directors/ Mgrs and on property Revenue Managers / RMCC CRMS that
support managed properties| to ensure consistent and high quality support
• Support the pricing and inventory strategy decision making across the area
and within commercial functions and own parts of it.
• Participate in system and process development projects & sponsor technology
enhancements for Revenue Management – company wide
• Act as revenue sponsor for all initiatives designed to enhance total
_ _Staffing Activities 10%__
• Alongside the RDR support in the recruitment of revenue management and key
• Participate in recruitment and succession planning efforts on behalf of the
• Maintain strong relationships with regional and corporate sales| marketing|
eCommerce and operations personnel.
• In conjunction with the AP&T Revenue Management Team ensure that
achievements ar _e_ recognised.
_ _Controlling Activities 15%__
• Maintain strategic alliances with Global Database Management| HRCC|
Distribution & Channel Management| and other important Distribution centers on
behalf of hotels within their jurisdiction.
• Alongside the RDR| manage team cost budgets to ensure spend is in line with
authorised levels and any exceptions are authorised
What are we looking for?
_ _Key Performance Indicators__
• Achieve or exceed total achieved revenue and market share versus budget /
targets for AP &T. Achieve or exceed total profit achieved versus budget for
AP&T. Achieve or exceed Yield Premium Targets as per the Balanced Scorecard.
Achieve or exceed percentage of revenue opportunity available (C&E mix| market
segment mix and overbooking). Deliver accurate forecasts with a robust Risk
and Opportunities document across AP&T.
• Support RDR AP&T to achieve or exceed upsell targets at check-in and
• Support the establishment and progression of Centre|s of Excellence/SWAT|s
within the Hotels to cover key areas of our business.
• Support the implementation of Commercial Focus Planning and Execution
• Support New Openings and ensure follow-up on activities as per the Zero to
Hero dashboard reporting.
• Complete Key Reporting/Administration for AP&T on behalf of the RDR that
supports the Region and key Forecasting/Commercial Focus and Risk and
Opportunities activities for AP&T.
• Achieve or exceed mystery shopping| Reservations| Front Office to meet
Balanced Scorecard targets.
The individual must possess the following knowledge| skills and abilities and
be able to perform the essential functions of the job| with or without
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organisation skills
• Ability to work well under deadline pressure and/or travel
• Ability to adapt to extensive travel or schedule changes
• Appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
• Ability to deliver presentations in a concise| well-organised manner.
• Ability to perform critical analysis.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word| Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong experience or adaptable training in the use of automated systems|
personal computers and software programs.
• Experienced as a Revenue Manager/DRM on property for at least 2 years.
• Ability to multi-task.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday
entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team
Member Travel Program| which provides reduced hotel room rates for you| your
family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of
excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organisation like
• 4 year college degree required or equivalent
• Currently holding Revenue Manager| Director Revenue Management or Commercial
Manager position for at least 2 hotels
• Significant property experience in Revenue Management
• Highly developed analytical skill set with advanced Excel knowledge
• Strong ability to interact with key stakeholders and present findings
• Previous corporate office experience in a larger chain| ideally in a
• Solid market knowledge of AP&T
• Project Management background
• Advanced degree
• Experience with and extensive knowledge of travel industry database systems
and distribution channels| including proprietary hotel company systems| GDS|
Internet| etc. HHC database systems and software programs.