Job Description and Requirements
Handle a team of 10 to 20 Call Center Agents.
– Communicate the shift timings to the advisors
– Mark Attendance for the team and shift
– Cascade updates or information to the team through buzz session or nominate a team member to conduct the same.
– Monitor calls
– Conducting one on one sessions & team meetings
– Provide feedback and coaching to the advisors.
– Study the team data to analyze and draw trends
– Track attrition and performance regularly
– Handle escalations
– Conduct quarterly audits for leave cards and other documentation.
– Provide updates to Team Manager regularly with respect to the performance of the team and any issues faced by them.
– Initiate CAP/DAP/EDP as required
– Co-ordinate with the Quality Team on quality improvement
– Real time queue management
– Arabic Speaker with very good English is a MUST
– 4-5 years of experience in Call Centers, 1 – 2 years of experience as a TL
– Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment
– Join immediately
Interested qualified candidates may come for a walk-in interviews with an updated CV , Wednesday, April 11th, from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
MOHRE Ministry of Human Resources – AlDhaid
Any Candidate who lacks above criteria will not be considered
Team Leader, Direct Sales – (18000102) Job Purpose
To actively drive the retail banking Credit Card sales in order to achieve the strategic objectives of the Bank, increase market share, and expand the Credit Cards and new-to-bank portfolio.
About the Job
Achieve the monthly sales target set by the Bank – 225 Primary Credit Cards. The targets can be revised upon Management’s discretion at any strategic point in time.
Establish effective business relationship with organizations and clients through networking in order to develop a sustainable business model.
Generate new sources of business through company visits and company listing, participation in company events and reviewing the approved list of companies for identifying business potential.
Perform competition and market analysis to support sales management’s strategizing and planning initiatives.
Awareness of the latest policies, procedures and guidelines of the department, other associated units and the Bank to ensure compliance, minimum-risk operations, and timely processing of applications.
Effective rework controls to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and timely achievement of business targets.
Diligently follow the sales performance management process in order to manage non-performance and encourage consistent performers throughout the team.
Portray elements of effective leadership to motivate and guide the team and promote a productive working environment.
Conduct daily team sessions to discuss business strategies, knowledge sharing, product and policy updates, and share and implement best practices.
Ensure the team complies with the latest policies pertaining to application processing.
Actively track team performance to ensure acceptable productivity levels are maintained in each business cycle.
Maintain a strong network within the Bank to aid in achieving business objectives.
Ensure compliance to the unit’s approved operational procedures and timely address any deviation.
Post graduate in business management is preferred
Knowledge & Experience
5 years of supervisory experience in banking and with a proven track record in sales
2 years of experience in the Middle East; preferably in UAE
Should have a valid UAE driving license
Ability to generate reports and create presentations
Excellent verbal and written command of English (preferably bilingual in spoken Arabic)
Strong sales skills
Strong management and motivational skills
Planning and organizing skills
Team Leader Technical Training
REF: 18000025 30-FEB-2018
The Team Leader Technical Training is responsible for the state of compliance of the Engineering Department pertaining to the training programme. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Establishing a Yearly Training Programme based on the needs assessment of the Engineering Department in conjunction with departmental Heads
2. Ensuring that the Training Programme monitory costs remain within the annual training programme budget as notified by the Senior Vice President Engineering & Maintenance.
3. Maintaining a Continuation Training Programme in compliance with established regulatory requirements and company policies.
4. Arranging for the provision of training courses by internal and external sources which have been approved by the Quality Department.
5. Carrying out instructional duties for which he/she is qualified, to meet policy, procedure, safety and technical matters required of the organisation
6. Monitoring and mentoring of in-house trainers to ensure they qualify and remain in compliance with company procedures when carrying out training duties, ensuring that sufficient staff with appropriate qualifications are selected, trained and developed for the position of In-House trainer
7. Evaluating and monitoring both internal and external training programmes for compliance, effectiveness, material content and regular updates.
8. Reviewing training course evaluation feedback and notify the Senior Manager Workshops of any training that does not meet requirements.
9. Maintaining a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practice requirements.
10. Establishing and reviewing Training Lesson Plans for new and established courses.
11. Maintaining the Engineering Procedures and forms pertaining to the training programme
12. Collecting and initiating the GCAA approval process of all aircraft type training completed at non-GCAA Part 147 Approved Organisations.
13. Maintaining records of training completed by all personnel, including dates, providers, instructors, attendees, course content, course approvals, certificates issued and feedback received/evaluated in a safe and secure manner through the AMOS system.
14. Ensuring that all newly employed personnel within the Engineering Department receive proper induction training upon joining, that training is recorded and those records are forwarded together with personal qualifications to the Quality Department.
15. Responding to quality deficiencies in the area which he/she is responsible, and which may arise from internal or independent quality audits.
PRODUCER – F2P MOBILE GAMES- UAE – TAX FREE SALARY – VISA & RELOCATION PROVIDED
Conkerberry Pty Ltd
Areas of Expertise:Production, Senior Management
Region:Middle East :
United Arab Emirates City:Abu Dhabi
Company: Conkerberry Pty Ltd
Worldwide famous Games Developer & Publisher
Mobile Free to Play Games
Great benefits & tax free salary.
Very multicultural team.
Visa & relocation provided
Looking for a Producer who can be the voice of Mobile projects; the ideal candidate will create, plan, manage and develop timelines, quality and budgets to create profitable games while leading an engaged team
• Manage multiple sub teams, working with content/art, tech, and design, share the vision of the project and engage team members
• Own the vision of the game you’re building
• Own the schedules and tracking, production pipelines and content delivery, iterating on process as needed to find the most effective methods
• Define the projects scope, budget and timelines
• Actively use business intelligence tools in order to apply metrics-driven development based on actual user behaviors
• Manage risks and approve contingency plans
• Develop resource plans and anticipate needs
• Supervise, coach and mentor sub ordinates
• Previous experience as a producer in free-to-play games. Strong Project Management Skills, with experience in Agile Methodologies
• Broad understanding of game development systems – production, design, code, art.
• Strong Communication and leadership skills
• Ability to give constructive feedback in line with the scope of the project
• Ability to work in an constantly evolving environment
• Very good understanding of game mechanics and free-to-play economies.
• Understanding of the games as service model
• Ability to multitask
• Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product design and decision making.
• Minimum 5+ years of relevant industry experience with at least 2 years in mobile free to play industry.
• A degree in business or project management or relevant certifications
For more information please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 427 690 971
Posting Date Feb 10, 2018 Job Number 18000EW1 Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary Location Bulgari Hotel & Resorts, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP Brand Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Schedule Full-time Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Developed in partnership with jeweler and luxury products designer Bulgari, our select Bulgari Hotels & Resorts are located in major cosmopolitan cities and luxury resort destinations. Join our team and help deliver the excitement, timeless glamour and heritage of the Bulgari brand.
Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met. Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies. Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc. Inspect storage areas for organization, use of FIFO, and cleanliness. Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies. Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests. Complete work orders for maintenance repairs. Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; and serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect. Support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e. g., small print). Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e. g., to identify defects). Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces. Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards. Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Speak with others using clear and professional language. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Date Posted: 2018/02/01 09:24:16
Expiry Date: 2018/04/02
I.T. Team Leader – RISK SYSTEMS
ADCB is looking for a strong individual who has good understanding of Risk Management, Credit Approval process and Credit Risk analytical function including basic knowledge on banking products and modules
Working experience in supporting implementation of Credit approval workflow, Limits management, Loan processing and Risk Management Systems.
Experience in requirement gathering, writing functional & technical specifications, UAT support, and transition planning and production deployment.
Knowledge and expertise on basic programming languages & database operations.
Contribute and support the Project Manager in the delivery of technology enabling change initiative projects and IT deliverables in high priority, medium or strategic level for respective IT functional area adopting Project Management framework principles in compliance with ADCB standards
Participate and contribute in business requirement analysis, RFP process, project approvals and assist the Project Manager in the overall project administration for project delivery in order to ensure that business expectations are met
Review solutions provided by vendors against the project requirement, assist the business in understanding system functionality, coordinate for project and change delivery, testing and deployment in order to ensure smooth and trouble free transition in production environment
Manage production applications and systems, analyses incidents and trouble shoot issues, provide solutions and coordinate with stakeholders for deployment of fixes, testing and production implementation of releases in order to facilitate banking operations and un-interrupted customer service
Coordinate and support problem management, change management, conducting IT health check, capacity planning, patch deployment, risk profiling, system integration, in order to ensure bank’s technology systems are secured and robust
Direct team members in the areas of application design, programming concepts, database designing, web application deployment, integration methods and configuration
Evaluate business requirements, conduct Technical analysis including assessment of size, complexity, technical dependencies and extend of testing required, estimate effort, cost and timelines to enable business to cost benefit analysis
Contribute and provide assistance in software testing, implementing integration methods, software deployment, problem and change management process in order to ensure successful implementation and usage of the system to facilitate banking operations
Manage self and team in line with ADCB’s people management policies, procedures, processes and practices to ensure adherence and to maximize own and employee contribution to business performance
Organize and supervise the activities and work of the team to ensure that targets and objectives are achieved and the business plan is delivered in line with the required policies, processes, procedures and systems
Policies, Processes, Systems and Procedures
Implement approved departmental policies, processes and procedures, and ensure employee adherence so that work is carried out to the required standard while delivering the required standards of service to customers and stakeholders
Manage and motivate the team to ensure they contribute to, and participate in, the identification and implementation of change initiatives, programmes and projects in line with the bank’s standards
Demonstrate Our Promise and apply the ADCB Service Standards to deliver the bank’s required levels of service in all internal and external customer interactions
At least 8 years of experience in Information Systems with 2 years in a managerial capacity with knowledge in management of applications/systems
Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science
PMP/ Prince 2 certification or equivalent
ITIL certification or equivalent
Knowledge and Skills
Planning and prioritization
Architecture principles including service oriented architecture
Job Title : Team Leader – Outbound call center
Location : Dubai
Reports To : Head of Sales
Department : Sales
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
Team Leader – Call center are responsible for achieving team targets, ensure customer retention and develop new business.
To help in achieving these goals following tasks have to be performed:
1. Deliver minimum target on agreed time as per individually agreed plan.
2. Build required number of performers and high performers as per targets within the time frame as per individually agreed plan.
3. Retention of customers – by number of accounts and revenue generated.
1. Ensure staff strength as per the budget.
2. Ensure productivity per head for call center.
3. Reporting (as per Sales Policies).
5. Create happy and passionate team.
6. Speed in communication between the team and with customers.
7. Train, coach, Mentor team members.
8. Provide feedback on competition/market (Quarterly written feedback, quotations, names, prices, services offered by competitors).
Skills and Competencies:
1. Should be confident and possess excellent communication skills
2. Should be a go getter and self-driven
3. Should be a quick decision maker
4. Should be resilient and optimistic
5. Should be opportunistic
6. Team management skills
7. Good listening skills
8. Learning ability
Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. Minimum job requirements: 3-4 years of outbound call center management experience.