Job Number DUB004685
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai » Dubai
At the moment, we are looking for a Director of Sales & Marketing to join our enthusiastic, warm and friendly Sales Marketing team at Crowne Plaza Dubai.
As the Director of Sales & Marketing, you will develop and set sales and marketing strategies for the hotel to ensure revenue and room night sales goals are achieved, sales and marketing strategies are set, tactical plans are created and implemented, and results are monitored and achieved.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Achieve budgeted revenues and personal/team sales goals and maximise profitability. Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget, the hotel marketing plan and business plan, and financial plans.
Create and implement sales plans that drive measureable incremental occupancy, increase average rates, increase volume, food and beverage and banquet sales.
Review monthly reports and sales forecasts to analyse current/potential market and sales trends, direct activities to increase revenue and market share and monitor performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan.
Location: United Arab Emirates
Let your career take off with the World’s Leading Etihad Aviation Group.
An exciting opportunity to join the Commercial Marketing team as a Marketing Manager has arisen. As Marketing Manager you will develop, plan and implement brand and tactical marketing campaigns for the assigned region / market in order to deliver against set annual marketing objectives, in collaboration and consultation with the Regional Marketing Manager.
This role will unlock opportunities for you, enabling you to further develop your expertise within a progressive culture where a huge emphasis is placed on investing in the best talent.
Develop overall marketing strategy and plan/execute all marketing campaigns/activities for assigned region/market to delivery against set annual marketing objectives.
Lead the delivery of joint marketing campaigns with tourism partners in the assigned region/market.
Manage the roll out of centrally-led marketing campaigns (brand awareness and tacticals) within the assigned region/market ensuring brand consistence, quality, cost parameters and timeframes.
Analyse customer intelligence and marketing channel effectiveness to create target audiences and deliver conversion driven assets to the right customer at the right time.
Support the activation of key sponsorship assets for the assigned region/market by integrating with the Sponsorship dept.
Work with relevant local partners to develop marketing alliances and contribute to the effective promotion of the Etihad’s brand
Performance track Marketing campaigns and activities at a pre, during and post-launch level, to ensure timely identification and effective resolution of corrective actions
Manage administrative and accounting procedures to ensure the accurate and timely execution of the processes
Prepare and present report to senior management on local Marketing KPIs to ensure the accurate and timely communication of results and contribution to business growth
Perform research and studies to identify innovations and trends to ensure the effectiveness of campaign in the assigned geography
The role will operate in a high pressure environment to respond to the business needs with reduced lead times. Requirement to travel within the assigned region/market.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
2 year diploma in a business or marketing related discipline
6 years experience in marketing, of which 3 in a managerial role in an international customer-centric company (travel, retail eCommerce, FCMG).
Proven track record in successfully delivering campaigns (from brief to results/learnings) and demonstrate contribution to overall business objectives.
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and developing (digital) campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
Extensive experience in building reports, analysing campaign metrics and transforming them in recommendations suitable for upper management.
Must be a self-starter who can prove an ability to operate in a challenging environment and with multi-cultural teams.
A strong understanding of the media landscape and online distribution channels in the Middle East.
Ability to communicate with multiple internal and external stakeholders, both regionally and globally, across multiple business units and functions.
Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Strong interpersonal skills, social competence and negotiating capability.
Solid understanding of target audiences, positioning, branding and advertising methodologies.
Strong project management skills.
Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal & written)
Good understanding of emerging trends in digital marketing and new media for digital marketing.
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
Posted Date: Mar 08, 2018
Expiry Date: Unlimited
Ref. JB1100000281 Post Share Tweet
External Communications Manager (UAE National) Job Description
To develop strategic communications initiatives and media relations activities to further Nawah Energy Company’s reputation as a world-class nuclear energy provider. To support Nawah’s corporate image by promoting its strategy, giving visibility to its business, products or corporate announcements and by enhancing Nawah’s reputation with its external stakeholders.
Plan, create and implement short and long-term strategies to improve Nawah Energy Company’s bottom line and achievements.
Develop and deliver a Nawah external communications plan, aligned to the strategic objectives of the business and liaise with internal communications to ensure one cohesive plan.
Report progress monthly to key stakeholders which include leadership team, account managers, sales and marketing.
Develop speaker programs with relevant materials to support and guide spokes persons.
Develop, implement and drive execution of corporate media relations plans and reputation strategies.
Develop strategic positioning opportunities and storyline pitches associated with larger programming.
Devise strategic and tactical communications initiatives to drive business results, and protect and enhance the brand and reputation of the company.
Work closely with Internal Communications to ensure that key external announcements, campaigns etc. are fully communicated to all staff in a timely, creative and effective way.
Explore global best practices and introducing original and imaginative approaches to communication challenges
Introduce tactical campaigns to drive home the ‘Culture of Safety’.
Cross Functional Awareness
Understand and effectively work with and communicate in a multi-cultural, multi-discipline working environment with an aim to achieve better results company wide.
Collaborate with other departments in the communications function to ensure consistent representation of initiatives across all audiences and channels.
Implement communications milestones to operationalize the communications plan and align activities to business objectives.
Use metrics to evaluate the impact and results of internal/ external communications strategies and initiatives.
Integrate new communication approaches.
Leverage automation and/ or operations tools as much as possible.
Partner with Nawah Energy Company media leads and agencies in the region to ensure consistent and locally relevant communications.
Support and manage effective crisis communication policies and procedures, consult on all incidents and events, and participate in managing through crises and crisis aftermath as needed, including writing of customer communications and other external messaging.
Build and maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, including advocacy groups, and professional and industry organizations such as WANO, IAEA, and FANR.
Serve as Nawah Energy Company representative on related communications consortiums.
Connect external events and issues impacting the Nuclear Energy industry and influence Nawah Energy Company’s communication strategies.
Support management of public relations agency and define media relations scope of work.
Create “Best in Class’ media channels and communication tools that include press materials and online newsroom content.
Support press and media relations activities that appropriately position Nawah in business print, broadcast, electronic media, and social media
Work with Government Affairs to identify and communicate with interest groups, policy makers and local government, on policy and issues specific to them.
Digital Strategy or Content Management
Coordinate with other members to curate, edit and write content for Nawah websites; own brand and partner emails; newsletters; campaigns; social media channels and blogs which includes 3rd parties.
Define strategy and execution plan to elevate Nawah Energy Company’s on-line reputation and perception.
And number of other responsibilities in other fields.
Bachelor degree in Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Journalism or related field
10 years of corporate communications experience with with substantial experience in government relations, media relations and brand development
Broad experience developing and executing strategic communications plans and correlating metrics.
Established relationships with key media contacts across all mediums (print, broadcast, online, etc.) highly desirable
Experience with arranging and executing internal events on large scales as well as dealing with VIP protocol and visits
Experience within the energy industry is a plus
Has extensive experience with and has been trained on crisis communications
e-Commerce Data Analyst
To lead the discovery, analysis and presentation of core insights from web data. Recommend, create and execute site tagging strategy that drives fundamental improvements to customers’ digital experience across all corporate web and mobile sites.
1. Work closely with the Onsite Marketing Coordinator and the e-Commerce product development team to identify gaps in data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements.
2. Identifying the various sources and types of quantitative and qualitative data across all digital channels and ancillary partner online transaction and revenue data that give a real insight into actual e-Commerce performance and ROI.
3. Prepare and maintain appropriate e-Commerce Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics as well as website performance and visitor engagement dashboard reporting.
4. Administer web analytics tools including variables, report suites, users and manage vendor relationships.
5. Ensure availability, effective utilization, and data analysis of relevant e-Commerce dashboards and business intelligence reports.
6. Periodic data validation on data collection variables and collaborate with web analytics vendor and development team to make tagging updates and changes.
7. Support the e-Commerce Manager in the consolidation, analysis and reporting of data to senior management and other business units.
8. Work closely with the e-Commerce Manager to oversee and recommend all key analytical projects, proactively engaging with cross-functional teams to assess existing and upcoming business needs.
9. Analyse and interpret feedback from customers through surveys and from different parts of the business to identify gaps and to recommend change and development required in processes, systems, communications, distribution, products, service etc.
10. Develop and execute process to review and analyse impact of changes to the sites such as site enhancements, redesigns, content updates and online testing through web statistics and user dynamics; make strategic recommendations to improve the appearance, effectiveness and user experience of all aspects of the sites.
11. Interact directly with multiple departments and teams including Brand and Advertising, Customer Experience, Revenue Optimisation, e-Commerce Marketing, Product Development and Finance to identify key analyses that deliver valuable business insight and areas of opportunity for optimizing the web and mobile experience; find, model and communicate the information to all concerned.
12. Specific functions: Finance – Site KPI reporting, ROI metrics; Email, Brand and e-Commerce Marketing – campaign tracking & reporting, tagging strategy and requirements and custom report builds; Product Development – category and product page tagging, site tagging direction and QA, data audits and reporting, ad-hoc reporting requests, web analytics tool training.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies (with quantitative emphasis), Information Systems, Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science or related field
• 5 years’ e-Commerce marketing experience, within a fast paced, data centric, analytically driven environment. Preference will be given to those with Retail or Airline experience
• Minimum of 3 years’ e-Commerce marketing experience, within a fast paced, data centric, analytically driven environment. Preference will be given to those with Retail or Airline experience
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience with web analytics tools required. Experience using statistical analysis software an added advantage
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
Knowledge / Skills
• Knowledge of SQL an added advantage
• Proven experience within quantitative data analysis, interrogation and reporting; excellent business analytical skills – both conceptual and practical
• Proven ability to identify customer insight across large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data, and to perform and evaluate basic to moderately complex trend analysis using statistical methods
Posting Date Mar 4, 2018
Job Number 18000MQU
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Bulgari Hotel & Resorts, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Bulgari Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Developed in partnership with jeweler and luxury products designer Bulgari, our select Bulgari Hotels & Resorts are located in major cosmopolitan cities and luxury resort destinations. Join our team and help deliver the excitement, timeless glamour and heritage of the Bulgari brand.
Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, copying). Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders). Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials). Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott. Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process. Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events). Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Job Reference 283929 • Profession Marketing – Communication | Communication
The Pullman Jumeirah Lake Towers is a five star luxury hotel with 278 contemporary guest rooms and 76 spacious serviced apartments in a 35 floor high rise tower with breathtaking views. The Pullman offers a large variety of state of the art meeting facilities with eleven Meeting rooms and one Boardroom , as well as two restaurants, one pool snack bar and one coffee lounge. This addition to the Pullman network in the Middle East is ideally situated next to the Dubai Marina Metro Station.
Anticipated Start Date 15-02-2018
3 to 5 years
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Plans, directs, controls, coordinates and participates in all marketing activities.
• Promotes and maintains good communications in order to build and maintain the prestigious image of the hotel.
• Develops an annual marketing communication plan.
• Prepares annual Communication goals and budgets as outlined in the hotel’s Marketing plan.
• Supervises and directs photography for advertising purpose in liaison with the DOSM, the advertising agency and Marketing Department at Corporate Office.
• Coordinates and executes production of all printed material in-house or agency, following the specifications as stipulated in the Corporate ID Manual.
• Develops and maintains media contacts, plans press conferences and other press activities. Acts as hotel’s liaison with media to promote good publicity and counteract bad publicity.
• Develop co-marketing initiatives to actively promote & position the Pullman Brand and Hotel.
Skills / Qualifications / Level of Education
Ideally with a university degree or diploma in communications.
Minimum 2 years work experience in similar position in a five star hotel.
Good problem solving, excellent writing and PR skills are a must.
Fluency in Arabic language is a plus.
Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
Posted Date: Feb 28, 2018
Expiry Date: Apr 09, 2018
In a nutshell…
You would be responsible for creating well-designed, intuitive and impactful product solutions that can help increase revenue, conversion, or bring cost savings for one or more of our retail brands. You have the ability to validate ideas through research, experimentation, analytics and customer feedback. You are excellent at deconstructing customer and stakeholder feedback and understand underlying problems that need to be solved. You live at the intersection of great UX/UI design, technology, marketing, business requirements, project management, analytics and relationship management. You obsess over measuring results and be able to drive towards continuous improvement of goals.
• Your responsibilities will include setting a vision for the future of your Brand across all platforms, maintaining in-depth knowledge about the Brand and championing their needs, defining and prioritizing product requirements, and supporting sales and marketing in product rollouts and communication activities.
• You will guide the development of Products across platforms, used by millions of users.
• You will work with cross-functional teams to author product requirements
• You follow an Agile philosophy through frequent and rapid iterations in all stages of the
• You will be validating efforts by designing user studies, A/B Tests, and conducting data
analysis on user behavior and talking to customers
• You will ensure that rock-solid Project Plans are created for each new initiative, with clear
activities, milestones, owners and due dates
• You’ll also be required to have incredible amounts of fun working with some of the very best
product managers, engineers and designers in the region
This is You!
• 4+ years of product management experience from an industry leading Product Company
• Launched a successful product or feature on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Desktop and
• Up-to-speed on the latest UX/UI trends, best practices in Product Management, industry
news and passionate about all things digital
• Well exposed to using contemporary Product Management tools
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
And this is US
• We’re a young, growing Web Team of 250+ within a 55,000+, leading retail and hospitality conglomerate
• We’re headquartered in Dubai, UAE
• Our Group’s 44 years old and we’re 8
• We’re dead serious about Customer Experience
• We’ve become a lot better at Product — Product Strategy, Product Design, Product Management,
Product Engineering and Product Marketing — and still working at it
• We’ve already built 20 sites for our Group covering informational, transactional, mobile web
apps, native apps and e-commerce initiatives
• We have an awesome open-plan office with plenty of natural light and lofty ceilings
• We’re 99% Mac and 1% Windows (it’s all about balance)
• We have a table tennis and pool table, with competitive players to match
• We’re a fun bunch and love things like team drinks, lunches, dinners and quality downtime
About our Group
• The Landmark Group, founded in 1973, has a diverse portfolio of retail and hospitality brands. It has successfully grown into one of the largest and most successful retail conglomerates in the MENA region with an entrepreneurial culture foc
– Relevant Product Management Experience
– Familiar with the latest UX/UI trends
– Exposed to contemporary Product Management tools
To contact potential clients in the UAE and other countries in order to increase sales opportunities
Entering and updating clients details into the database
Will present the product appropriately to clients to make a sale or generate a lead
Maintaining and developing relationships with existing/new clients via telephone calls
Calling clients from the given database
Recording sales, correspondence, leads in internal database
Daily reporting to the Manager
Maintaining a professional and punctual attitude at all times
Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
Developing and creating own network of ‘Business Introducers’ to sign up and bring serious investors into our projects
Essential Requirements: –
Experience in call centre or as a lead generator is preferred
Fluent in written and spoken English, with a clear and concise accent
A sales-focused attitude with a willingness to serve clients effectively
Positive telephone manner, pleasant voice as well as attentive listening
Dynamic and energetic approach with excellent sales skills
Good Follow up and accurate report making skills
Should be self-motivated and performance driven
Meraas Holding is a Dubai based development company with an innovative approach to architecture and master planning. We are committed to shaping the landscape of Dubai by building sustainable projects of the highest quality, which are delivered on time. People are the focus of everything we do and our aim is to enhance the way people work, live and play in the communities that we build. We pride ourselves on recruiting the most talented professionals locally, internationally and selecting partners who are leaders in their fields, ensuring that we deliver on all of our commitments.
Meraas Holding is seeking a Senior Manager – Sponsorship to work within the commercialization unit of the Leisure and Entertainment Division. The right person will come with relevant experience in business development, strategic partnership and alliances within the leisure and entertainment sector.
He/she will interface, interact, and integrate across our internal stakeholders and asset operational teams to maximize revenue by developing and integrating sponsorship, advertising, short term leasing, and promotional programs. There will also be a very strong focus on the individual collaborating externally with third-party operators and suppliers to plan, build and execute the departments strategy to maximize yields.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following:
Implementing programmes and strategic alliances with internationally recognized brands.
Generating revenue for their respective companies through partnerships and deals with third party vendors and suppliers
Maximizing revenue through focused sponsorship deals with vendors best suited to the brand
Presenting periodic analysis and reporting on the competitive landscape locally, regionally and internationally
Establishing potential other revenue streams whilst working alongside the business operators or owners
Developing detailed plans and revenue projections based on the available opportunities
The ideal candidate will preferably be from the Advertising and Sponsorship Industry with considerable experience working in the Leisure & Entertainment Sector. You will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or a relevant Field and possess 3-5 years of managerial experience in a similar role. GCC experience is mandatory.
Send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
make sure you add the Job title in the subject Line.
JOB TITLE: Key Accounts Manager
Execute the achievement of sales and collection budget set by the company for business opportunities.
Direct responsibility for achieving Revenue Budget set and agreed with the Management including profitability forecast
Actively involved in the business assessment and development, sales forecasting and budgeting.
Actively involved in monitoring and reporting on competition activities, business review with senior buyers and Managers.
Spearhead business development initiatives that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy for the business in the UAE.
Provide feedback from the market regarding competitor’s activities, new product introduction and other information pertaining market intelligence.
Conduct market intelligence and product surveys.
To bring new & profitable accounts
Minimum of 5 years
Key Accounts Manager experience in Water Company
With UAE Driving License
Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers – Hotel and Residence
Centrally located in a dynamic area in Dubai, UAE, one of the foremost cultural, economical and entertaining cities of the world, the hotel is a marquee location for discerning travelers. With 3 eclectic restaurants including an al fresco shisha lounge, a design, Seasons – all day dining restaurant and a traditional Italian restaurant, the hotel is a sure choice for food enthusiasts. The Fit & Spa lounge on the 34th floor with stunning views of the city and the rooftop pool makes for a perfect fitness destination. Business does not go ignored with 11 meeting rooms at your disposal. Pullman Dubai JLT combines lifestyle and design for business and leisure.
Discover the hotel
Job Level Job
Fixed-term contract: No
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 01-04-2018
Fynn Malcolm email@example.com
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
11 to 20 years
Arabic (Working level)
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Advanced MS Office Skills
18-24 months UAE experience
Currently DOSM with UAE experience
5-star ‘Business – City’ Hotel with 300+ rooms (Hotel industry essential)
International Hotel Chain
Fluency in English with Arabic hugely beneficial
Knowledge of Key concepts and evaluation of market analysis processes
As Director of Sales & Marketing you are required to:
• Lead and run the Sales and Marketing Department to deliver desired results.
• Initiates and Leads in weekly Sales & Marketing meeting.
• Implements all sales action plans related to his/her market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
• Promotes and forwards sales leads for other Accor hotels.
• Disseminates sales related information to other departments as appropriate.
• Aggressively sources for new business opportunities within the assigned industries through daily sales visits to corporate and leisure accounts.
• Effectively manages customers’ budgets to maximize revenue and meet customer needs and identify opportunities to up-sell products and services throughout the sales process.
Main areas of Focus:
• Planning, Developing and Implementing of Sales and Marketing department strategies, Marketing Communications, and Public Relations activities, both external and internal.
• Build up a better customer relationship, understand their needs, and try to make them satisfied without compromising with the company profits.
• Maintain close business relationships with existing clients through key sales activities.
• Cultivate and develop new business relationships through key sales activities
• Closely follows up on all business leads within a 24 hour response timeline to clients with his/her Sales team.
• Adapts to client’s needs by tailor fitting hotel services to fit client’s requests.
Professional techniques / Production:
• Analyze the corporate segment performance based on segmentation objectives & strategies.
• Conduct competitor surveys and recommend strategies based on market intelligence.
• Analyze other factors that affects production i.e internal, external factors and recommends actions required.
• Demonstrate strong negotiation skills to maximize hotel profit in all revenue producing areas.
• Establishes new corporate accounts year round
Team management and cross-department responsibilities:
• Demonstrates commitment to Hotel operating principles and philosophies.
• Inform concerned departments important VIP arrival well in advance.
• Establish performance goal for each sales and marketing team members, and monitor if the team member is able to meet up the expectations or not.
• Continuously motivate the sales and marketing team, and inspire them to stay focused on company’s goal.
Commercial / Sales:
• Respectfully is the brand ambassador of the hotel and communicates all promotions & products to the market.
• Maintains rate integrity of the hotel and maximizes revenue opportunities.
• Feedbacks to the management on various room rates and product packages that are in the market
• Maintains a good understanding of the market dynamics in terms of rate, business trends, other product offers.
Management and administration:
• Establish programs and direct efforts to achieve group and FIT room night goals and to develop ongoing relationships with customers.
• Effectively and efficiently updating all sales activities, reports and feedback in ASA
• Evaluating and renewal of all contracts
Skills / Background:
• 18-24 months UAE experience
• Currently DOSM with UAE experience
• 5-star ‘Business – City’ Hotel with 300+ rooms (Hotel industry essential)
• International Hotel Chain
• Fluency in English with Arabic hugely beneficial
• Knowledge of Key concepts and evaluation of market analysis processes
PULLMAN AND ITS PEOPLE
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity, and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
• Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
• Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager – some of the new Pullman professions
• A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
The role supports development of Money Transfer/Remittance business across Dubai, Sharjah, DWC and Abu Dhabi. Work with Team Leaders/Airport Managers to set objectives for Customer Acquisition, Retention & Reactivation by analysing the store business performance, competitor activities and the market trend. Organise and actively participate in all the sponsorship events sponsored by Travelex. Be aware about the latest promotions and offers from the competitors in UAE. This individual will continuously be in contact with prospective customers and ensure their long term association with Travelex.
Coordinate with team members to ensure that the overall growth of remittance business and customer experience is achieved.
Regularly meetings with potential customers to raise awareness about Travelex and its Money Transfer/Remittance services.
Actively participate in brand building and awareness creation campaigns regularly. Develop a database of potential customers for the respective store/s
Liaise regularly with large corporate organizations to promote Travelex and its services to their employees.
Gather regular feedback from customers to understand how Travelex could improve its service to meet growing customer demands.
Monitor competitor activities and provide market intelligence to senior management with recommendations
Plan and execute innovative tactical marketing activities to attract, retain and reactivate customers.
Organize events and activities in partnership with strategic alliances and maximise the return on investment.
Ensure adequate stock of marketing collaterals and promotion materials are appropriately placed in all stores
Prepare regular marketing activity reports for senior management
Ensure staffs at all stores are well educated about all remittance products and services we offer.
Ensure all staff possesses necessary access to the system to create Remittance transactions at all times.
Provide necessary training
Conduct periodical market research to promptly report any changes and trends to the management.
Execute operations in line with standard operating procedures – adherence to Company and location policy and procedures (Retail requirements)
Participate in coaching sessions with Team Leaders and Sales Consultants around Remittances.
Support additional/adhoc tasks at request of Management.
Key interfaces/ relationships
Good understanding of the Remittance/Money Transfer business and ability to recommend and promote the appropriate service to customers.
Knowledge of typical remittance customer and their expected services levels.
Work closely with on-the-ground sales teams including Team Leaders, Team Managers and Airport Managers.
Customer centric and holds good relationship management skills at all levels.
Excellent communication skills and can relay information clearly.
Approachable and provides feedback in a constructive manner with regular follow up.
Able to manage time effectively to meet daily deadlines.
Strong process and procedure capabilities.
Strong understanding of risk in a retail and financial services environment.
Understanding of 3rd party applications and reporting requirements.
Valid UAE driving license is a must
General experience and personal qualities
Leadership & management
Adaptable and flexible
Good Communication Skills
Creative minded with a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
Protect the business by ensuring compliance to procedures, managing risks and escalating where appropriate to protect the reputational integrity of Travelex. Ability to adapt to change quickly and brings challenges to resolution within a timely fashion.
The ability to manage strong relationships, developing trust and credibility with customers, partners, peers, teams, internal and external stakeholders.
Proactive sharing of best practice to peers and teams for continuous improvement of performance in their area of remittances.
Management of change
Able to deal with change efficiently and effectively.
Performance and results focus
A strong record of performance delivery in their area of Remittance/Money Transfer.
Drive customer focus in everything we do to acquire and retain customers for the long term success of Travelex.
The ability to analyse issues, develop solutions and influence key decisions, balancing risk with results.
Position Title:: SALES MANAGER
Closing Date: 31 Jan 2018
An internationally acclaimed golf and leisure club in Dubai is looking for a Sales Manager who will report to the Head of Sales.
Purpose and Scope of Position:
To liaise with potential and existing clients. Responsible for planning and coordinating all events, ensuring that occupancy and profitability of both venues are maximized while at the same time exceeding customers’ expectations.
Promote GOLF related events such as golf team building and corporate golf days.
Identifying commercial sponsorship opportunities for both Clubs and associating fitting brands to complement the Company.
To conduct site inspection for the golf clubs of the company.
Manage existing corporate partnerships and sponsorships.
Sourcing new corporate and private memberships across both Clubs.
Securing group golf bookings, societies and corporate golf days.
Increasing golf/f&b revenue through event across all venues.
To ensure that the agreed budgeted targets are achieved or bettered.
To ensure a prompt, courteous response and follow up to all inquiries.
To ensure that the accounting department receive accurate information to be able to correctly invoice customers.
To ensure cooperation between both clubs to enhance quality and service standards as well as saving and sharing cost by centrally coordinating all event related resources.
To develop new business in events for both clubs by practicing active sales and customer relationship management.
To respond to customer queries or complaints promptly and efficiently, ensuring that mutually agreeable solutions are reached at the earliest convenient time.
To carry out any other duties as when required by the Head of Department and Club Managers, which falls under the scope and purpose of this position.
To participate actively in weekly Sales management meeting.
Business Graduate / College level or similar
At least 2 – 3 years experience in Dubai in a similar role and International exposure in a 5-star environment
Desirable age between 25 – 35
Fluent written and spoken English
Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
Knowledge and experience of International cuisine and wines
Has an understanding and/or experience of how to manage a multi-cultural workforce
Knowledge and experience of promoting events and sourcing sponsorship
Outgoing / Sociable
Innovative problem solver
Honesty / Integrity
Package & Benefits
An attractive salary package plus commission, commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should apply with confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID 2018-1818 Category Marketing Job Location Dubai
We are a British-owned and internationally acclaimed property developer based in Dubai, UAE. We have earned a reputation as one of the premier private property developers, both locally in Dubai and throughout the region. We back up our success with a list of International Property awards along with strategic partnerships with companies such as Wyndham Hotel group, Millennium Hotels, Emirates Airlines and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
Over the past 12 years, our company has grown its sales and marketing channels throughout the region and globally, with a presence established in Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Azerbaijan, Turkey and India.
To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with Award Winning Sales & Marketing Tools, A state of the Art Showroom featuring Dubai’s only Virtual Helicopter Tour and Endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities.
Promote The First Group to visitors in shopping complexes, hotels and airport terminals.
6 hour shifts, 6 days per week
Demonstrate benefits of Property ownership in Dubai and invite clients for exciting office tours.
Generate contact details of potential clients.
Range – Salary 5000 AED + Industry leading commission + Attractive cash bonus awards.
On Target Earnings +15k AED per month.
Desired Skill & Expertise
Confident, positive & friendly personality
Previous experience in promotions or sales
Ability to connect & communicate with people
Career orientated team player
Ability to work under pressure, meet targets and deadlines
Fluent English is a must.
Native Arabic,Russian or Hindi language is a must.
Successful candidates will be offered:
Professional training leading to RERA certification
Highly rewarding commission structure
Visa + Health Insurance
Career development with opportunities for promotion
A 3 month internship program that will offer knowledge of company’s services, inclined towards Staffing & Outsourcing Services along with exposure to Seven Seas’ legacy of IT Solution offerings. It will help the candidate to improve her interpersonal, market research and HR related competencies under professional guidance and support. Eventually, this role will help the candidate to become a Staffing Solutions expert in the multi-Billion dollar Outsourcing market of United Arab Emirates.
About Seven Seas:
Seven Seas is a leading system integrator and an ICT solution provider in the UAE. Seven Seas is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company since 1983 and a tiered partner to almost all major technology vendors and are pioneers in delivering ICT solutions & services
Business Function (80%)
Extensive Market Research & mapping w.r.t. different industry verticals vis-à-vis FMCG, FMCD, BFSI, ITeS, Government and Local & Regional Conglomerates.
Targeting strong influencers & decision makers within the target list of companies (Potential Prospects) for a Business meeting.
Inbound and outbound lead generation through multiple sourcing channels such as LinkedIn, Calls, Emails, etc.
Identify client requirements over telephonic discussions and accordingly pitch Staffing/ HR Outsourcing Services & IT Technologies.
Responsible for setting up meetings with Clients for Senior Manager – Managed Services
Maintain and update client records in the database on a daily basis.
Work under direct supervision of BDM – Lead Generation
Support BDM – Lead Generation for arranging marketing campaigns and seminars for the various businesses within Seven Seas Group.
Talent Acquisition (HR Function) (20%)
CV screening & Talent sourcing through various portals and job sites
Assist the internal HR function in delivering quality profiles for various client mandates across different job functions.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Graduation degree in business, marketing, communication or related discipline (Preferably from HR specialization)
Strong research, verbal and communication skills.
Confident and polished phone prospecting skills.
Self-driven, organized and focused.
Should be aggressive and proactive with an urge to learn new things.
Good influencing and negotiation skills.
Well versed with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Conduct cold calling and qualification of new prospects on daily basis. Prospect, maintain and manage overall client relationship.
Deliver corporate presentations to clients as part of Business Development activities.
Run solution presentations to clients as part of sales activities.
Bring in new opportunities/add new clients against assigned portfolio/domains of selling.
Position and sell complete security products and services offerings effectively.
Develop a healthy funnel, with sustainable opportunities with minimum thresholds met on monthly basis.
Maintain an up-to-date sales funnel/other sales tools to achieve assigned revenue targets and PIs.
Translate account mapping and sales related info into dashboards and internal reports for overall account tracker.
Generate proposals and sales costing based on requirements
Map and interact with junior and senior levels and maintain proper account mapping across multi- departments.
Manage and multi-task multiple deals simultaneously and rightly prioritize workload.
Engage and collaborate the entire ecosystem to meet client requirements. Achieve assigned monthly targets and set KPIs.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
University degree preferably in Computer Science, Business Administration or Engineering. Minimum 2 years It Sales domain within UAE with understanding of Microsoft Products & Cloud Proven track records on closing large IT Cloud deals.
Certifications from leading Vendors/Technologies an added advantage
An Energetic Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work productively
Excellent professional image, Good communication, presentation and team working skills. Ability to meet targets and deadlines, handle pressure and overcome sales challenges
Business Development Executive – Infra –Networking, Security & Platforms | ISYX Technologies
ISYX Technologies | Business Technology Consulting | IT Solutions
Designation / Grade: Business Development Executive – Infra –Networking, Security & Platforms
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Position Type: Full time
Experience Range in years:
An Engineer, MBA-Marketing & Systems .IT
Any Tier 1 or Tier 2 Infra sales.
Compensation Details: As per industry standards (Salary + Variable)
Age: 22 – 30 years
Qualification: An Engineer, MBA-Marketing & Systems IT
Responsible for SALES and Business Development for IT Infrastructure sales in the region
Responsible for achieving targets and target areas
Responsible for client satisfaction and retention
Responsible for creating a pipeline and closing sales
Manage client relationship
Identify, create and close opportunities on Infra & Security domains – Network, Security, Platforms, Voice Communication
Knowledge and Skills Required
Should have experience in the Middle East Region preferably in UAE
Experience in Solution Sales in Cisco, HP, Juniper, Huawei & Avaya.
Should have hands on experience and should have consistently met the target above 2 to 3 M AED
Should be able to Cross sell/Up sell
Excellent knowledge on Enterprise grade Infrastructure solutions for Datacenter, Cloud, Network, Security, Collaboration requirements
Good domain and business vertical understanding
Good leadership, presentation and communication skills – Gathering requirements through client interaction, to understand their requests and needs and thereby providing best solution possible
Position – Basic Salary AED 5000 per month plus 30% commission
Allsopp & Allsopp is a family founded property services company operating a traditional UK estate agency model in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Our mandate is to deliver levels of customer care well above prevailing industry benchmarks, in a rapid and result oriented fashion which adheres strictly to the regulatory framework now governing the local property market. Consequently the staff we employ are expected to follow a business methodology, which demands exceptional honesty, a stringent code of business conduct and total transparency to the client.
The role of a New Business Development Officer’s main focus involves the below daily task:
Responsible for bringing in New Business within the Property Management and Maintenance Department, liaising with new or existing landlords to explain the benefits of the services and of using Allsopp & Allsopp.
Typical Work Activities:
A major portion of your day will be spent on the phone and you will partake in a combination of cold
and warm calling landlords. If you are phone shy, do not apply for this role!
Speaking with Landlords regarding Managing their Property / Investment Portfolio
Selling the services and benefits of the Department over the phone and also occasionally face-to-face & Securing signed contracts
Advising of the Dubai property market
Ideally a background in cold calling sales
Experience in a Property Management environment is preferred but not essential.
Other Sales backgrounds or working within a similar role with transferrable skills will also be considered.
Good Telephone manner
Positive attitude and hardworking
Target and results driven
Strong team ethic
Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English,
Presentable, Professional, Honest
Strong networking skills
Basic IT Skills, MS Office, word and Excel
Smart business dress is required at all times.
Staff are expected to act professionally and adhere to high company standards.
Punctual and contribute to the development of the company.
An excellent work ethic, strong interpersonal skills and a supportive team player
**Please note that this role requires you to have a valid UK or UAE Driving License. We are also
looking for individuals who have the following attributes:
If you are a motivated individual, looking to kick start your career in Dubai then Allsopp & Allsopp is the right place for you. Apply now and be a part of a winning team, please support your application of a Digital Head shot of yourself.
Ref No. : MAZCA / BDE / 004
Job Title : Business Development Executive
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : Dubai
Job Description : The Marketing Executive will be involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote the services. The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, distribution, sponsorship and research. The work is highly challenging, varied and exciting. The responsibilities of a marketing executive will vary depending on the needs of the business (i.e. whether the focus is on selling a service or on raising awareness of a service).
Experience : Minimum 3-5 years Experience
Respond To : email@example.com
Sales Manager- GCC
You will be responsible to achieve assigned targets within the segments/sectors assigned to you through well thought business development efforts and consultative selling.
You should be holding a degree in sales/marketing or hospitality and minimum two years of work experience, ideally within the hotel industry as an Assistant Sales Manager or Sales Executive. You must have excellent presentation skills and highly sophisticated communication skills, written and oral with proficiency in English is essential and any other language skills beside will be an asset.
Property: Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights
Hotel Brand/Office Type: Hyatt Regency
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai
We are a privately owned company that has its headquarters in Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO).
We are specialized in event technology, providing a turn key solution for all kind of
activation. Established in Dubai in 2011, Fractal Systems collaborates and delivers its
professional services throughout the Middle East and Africa.
• Crowd Entertainment
• Augmented and Virtual Reality
• Large Interactive Showcases
We are also providing custom solutions for our customers regarding their needs and their targets,
including content creation and software development.
We are looking for a very creative mind, out-of-the-box-thinker, passionate, meticulous, team worker
Marketing Executive with strong experiences.
If you are matching with this above describe, you might be our new Marketing Executive. You will be
actively part of Fractal Systems marketing development.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Executive
• Sales proposal conception
• Create and deliver marketing and sales support materials
• Create e-mail campaigns, on-line promotions, etc.
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both online and offline
• Story-board / Screenwriter for our event projects (hologram animation, Touch Apps, Event
• Create social media strategies and schedules.
• Market research and analysis.
• In charge of website content through an online CMS.
• Participate in a mixture of internal and client meetings
• Prepare presentations for both meeting and training needs
• Other projects as assigned by management
Requirements for the Marketing Executive
• Strong experience with Adobe Suites software especially Illustrator and Photoshop CS6 is a
• Strong working knowledge of Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Linkedin
• Strong knowledges with Web Marketing analysis tools such as: Google AdWorks, Google
Analytics and Facebook Insight
• Passion for arts, media, communication, digital and geek culture.
• Experience in the event industry is a plus.
• Experience of 2 to 3 years in a marketing / creation agency.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing / Communication / Advertising, Public Relations or
related field of study.
How to apply
Along with resume/CV please send your portfolio (Marketing Campaign, Mailing, Products Sheet,
Social Media Post, etc.) to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note the portfolio is
mandatory in our recruiting process. Resume without portfolio will be rejected.
To drive and implement PR strategy and tactics in line with the organization’s PR & Corporate Communications objectives. Create strategies to increase employee awareness and promote productivity
Identify communication gaps and opportunities for company to increase brand awareness to a higher level and support the development of communication strategies including PR, media, digital and brand event.
Identify needs and priorities on brand building actions.
Being a gate-keeper to ensure brand consistency.
Responsible for defining, managing and executing the media plan in collaboration with the local media agency.
Brief and manage local media agencies based on the corporate defined media guidelines and communication/brand strategy.
Develop PR & Communication strategy for media, press relations, public relations and digital marketing activities to achieve the desired brand outcome for each market.
Plan, manage and monitor the yearly communication, PR & marketing budget.
Execute print advertisement/advertorials and liaise with relevant agencies and advertisement teams to ensure appropriate positioning.
Support digital marketing activities and actively seek new opportunities to promote the brand and increase awareness on different social media channels.
Proof read articles and branding for various communication materials for all distribution channels
Distribute executive messages, prepare presentations and internal memos, and conduct meetings to share information.
Develop print materials and branding strategies for employee use.
Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with Business Units.
Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly magazine or regular email bulletin including the layout of content
Responsible for developing and maintaining good press and public relations to maximize PR coverage and brand exposures of the Tech’s brand across the UAE.
Build and maintain relationships with media, PR agencies, bloggers and local influencers to increase PR coverage, brand and product awareness.
Execute high quality press events when needed.
Actively inform media and key influencers on all subjects relevant to Tech Group with regards to new product and campaign launches, exhibitions, and projects.
Graduate in Communications and/or Marketing
Minimum 10 years of experience in Marketing, PR and Communications.
Minimum 5 years of experience in the PR field within UAE
Skill Set Required:
Strong inter-personal skills a Good language skills.
Ability to take initiative, work with agencies and in team environment
Strong organizational skill
Attention to detail.
Strong copywriting skills.
Top of the mind recall
Periodic press releases for new businesses/ projects.
Management interviews to be conducted and drafted
Group information to be shared with potential and existing clients regularly.
Ensure that the marketing collateral is updated as per new information
The purpose of this position is to lead PR and Media Relations, ensuring representation in the Media is at the optimum level; raising awareness and increasing du’s reputation as an excellent Service Provider, while maintaining a positive image of the company.
Minimum 7 to 12 years of experience in PR/consultancy in a PR consultancy or in-house PR supervisory role or media house.
Good understanding of PR sector, evolving PR landscape – trends, tools and techniques
Minimum Bachelors Degree in Mass Communications/Journalism
Knowledge and skills:
Proficiency in English & Arabic language
Excellent computer skills as well as written and oral communication skills required
Ability to deliver a proper PR strategy & executing day to day PR activities in a professional manner
Ability to handle crisis communications in a fast-paced environment required.
Familiarity with the regional media community
Excellent grasp of the written word
Quick learning on the job
Ability to spot trends
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Willingness to work long hours when required
Quick thinker with a focus on quality of deliverables
Ability to form and nurture long term professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Passionate about accuracy, correct grammar and clarity in all writing and editing
Strong communicator – spoken, written and inter-personal
Open and flexible attitude, committed to delivering results
Proactive approach to achieving win-win outcomes