Call Center Associates – Bilingual – ArabicEnglish (Both)
Details: Posted on: 15th April 2018
Company Name: MYCON MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: 4,000 – 5,999 AED
Job Role: Call Center Associate
Benefits: As per UAE Labor Law
Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Listed By: Employer
Company Size: 51-200 Employees
Career Level: Mid-level
Walk-In interviews on April 16th and April 17th from 10am to 2pm : Call Centre Agents/ CSR – Arabic speakers with Excellent English (Bilinguals only)
Interview Location: MYCON Marketing Management, Port Saeed, Metro Station; Deira City Centre and behind Honda Auto Mall
Required skills and experience:
• Excellent Arabic & English (both) spoken & written communication skills
• Relevant contact centre or customer service experience (preferably)
• Proficient in MS Office with good typing skills
• Available to start immediately
Salary Package: AED5,500 + benefits as per the U.A.E labour law
-Candidates must bring the following documents at the time of interview :
• Curriculum Vitae (C.V)
• Coloured passport copy (valid more than 6 months)
• Coloured visit/employment visa copy
• Visit visa- Validity must be for minimum one month
• Females on sponsorship or family visa-Passport and visa of self and sponsor must be valid for more than 6 months
Team Leader, Operations & MIS – (18000056)
Managing day-today Call Center operations to meet targeted Service Level, Customers’ Wait Time and abandoned rate & to proactively forecast calls volume and peak times and schedule the agents accordingly. Floor management and being responsible for solving all systems, IT, contact centre projects, access related problems to ensure maximum productivity; drive low cost channel migration and improve revenue generation by staff. Provide management with regular & comprehensive MIS and recommendations on job area.
About the Job
Delivery of agreed Call Center Service Level targets.
Full responsibility of shifts’ scheduling agents annual leave planner. Prepare call center Shifts’ schedule on monthly basis and make sure that sufficient number of agents are scheduled on each line and queue to meet the expected calls’ volumes including staff trainings, breaks etc. Ensuring that the staff planner is effectively communicated with staff to maintain the balance between employee engagement and business requirements.
Managing the floor and agents’ in coordination with other team leaders and shift supervisor. Control agents’ attendance, breaks, not ready and log-out times, no- shows and overall log-in times.
Administering all Call Center systems & applications like ACD, IVR & CTI, Recording, CRM, iCRS, Online, Mobile, SMS and responsible for all call Center hardware’s.
Coordinate with Admin, properties etc. to manage contact Centre related activities and act as back up in absence of the department coordinator.
Calls forecasting & manpower planning, manage costing and all related infrastructure requirements to meet the forecasted growth of calls and services.
Project manager for all Call Center new projects and systems’ enhancement.
Provide comprehensive and regular analytical MIS for Service Level, Calls Volumes, traffic patterns, systems Problems, Agents’ productivity & performance including shift allowances, incentives etc.
Crisis management in term of staff availability and taking appropriate actions.
Managing all staff system access and review related reports from internal control and risk management. Granting, changing, deleting staff access as and when required in coordination with Head of contact center.
Managing outbound dialer to execute campaigns, etc. to improve revenue generation. Drive staff blending for improved productivity and efficiency.
Oversee assignment of leads to fulfillment staff to ensure customer contact within the agreed TAT including tracking and publishing of the leads/ conversion MIS.
Bachelors degree in any discipline
Knowledge & Experience
More than 3 years’ experience in Call Center preferably in banking field
Written and spoken English and Arabic
Strong IT background
Problem solving & complaints handling
MIS & Analytical skills
MS applications knowledge
Good Communication skill
Primary Location: AE-AE-Sharjah
Job: Contact Centre
Organization: PBG-Digital Transformation, Products & Channels
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: Feb 4, 2018, 11:56:14 AM
Job Title : Team Leader – Outbound call center
Location : Dubai
Reports To : Head of Sales
Department : Sales
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
Team Leader – Call center are responsible for achieving team targets, ensure customer retention and develop new business.
To help in achieving these goals following tasks have to be performed:
1. Deliver minimum target on agreed time as per individually agreed plan.
2. Build required number of performers and high performers as per targets within the time frame as per individually agreed plan.
3. Retention of customers – by number of accounts and revenue generated.
1. Ensure staff strength as per the budget.
2. Ensure productivity per head for call center.
3. Reporting (as per Sales Policies).
5. Create happy and passionate team.
6. Speed in communication between the team and with customers.
7. Train, coach, Mentor team members.
8. Provide feedback on competition/market (Quarterly written feedback, quotations, names, prices, services offered by competitors).
Skills and Competencies:
1. Should be confident and possess excellent communication skills
2. Should be a go getter and self-driven
3. Should be a quick decision maker
4. Should be resilient and optimistic
5. Should be opportunistic
6. Team management skills
7. Good listening skills
8. Learning ability
Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. Minimum job requirements: 3-4 years of outbound call center management experience.
We are looking for an energetic and self motivated individual who will go out of their way to delight the customer. The immediate key roles will involve answering telephone calls, explaining products and covers to clients, writing emails, drafting quotations and issuing policies. We’d really like career orientated people with long term drive, who will thrive in our atmosphere and progress up the organisation, taking on more responsibilities. No specific skills or experience required, and full training will be provided.