- Category: Anesthesia Technician
- Total Position: 1
- Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
- Job Location: Fujairah, UAE
- Gender: Female
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Degree Title: Bachelors in Science
- Career Level: Experienced
- Required Experience: Minimum 8 years experience
- Apply By: August 30th, 2015
- Posted On: June 30th, 2015
Al Sharq Hospital is the first and only JCI accredited 100 bed premium private general medical facilities located at Fujairah, United Arab Emirates to offer advanced medical care and emergency services. The hospital is designed with key outpatient departments, full-fledged emergency department, ICU, NICU, endoscopy, delivery suites, surgery units, etc. The hospital offers both inpatient and outpatient care which covers medical and surgical specialties.
– Assisting the licensed anesthesia provider in clinical settings for various departments
– Demonstrating practical knowledge and expertise in all general areas of anesthesia.
– Being knowledgeable of all guidelines, policies and safety requirements as determined by Ministry of Health, UAE.
– Performing effectively in the areas where anesthesia is provided.
– Provides care to patients according to current best evidence based standards, using best judgments at all times.
– Degree/Diploma recognized by the Ministry of Health, UAE.
– Minimum of 8 years’ experience as Anesthesia Technician.
– Fluency in English is must.
– Ability to communicate effectively with patients, nurses, doctors and other hospital staff. Computer skills at immediate level.