IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT ANALYST – 180000PT
Posted Date: 03-May-2018
Closing Date: 17-May-2018
Perform a continuous cycle of service improvement to the production services that we provide to our customers through rigorous problem, service continuity, availability and capacity planning and management. Define and implement Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and ensure the agreed service levels are met.
– Utilize analytical skills and tools in order to identify record, trends and analyze all problems that are assigned. Liaise effectively with the incident management teams, application support teams and technical teams to ensure all problems are investigated, diagnosed, have root cause analysis performed and permanent fixes implemented within the agreed terms of the SLO ensuring that these are prioritized by severity and impact criticality.
– Update the known error database with available interim solutions, and provide a monthly report to the line manager. Proactively identify potential issues which might become incidents, communicate the same to line management, and provide cost effective solutions in a timely fashion. Analyze incidents/alerts from EMS to ensure that potential problems are proactively detected and fixed before they cause business impact.
– Conduct detailed impact analysis, capacity planning and ensure that proper testing of proposed problem fixes are completed successfully before changes to the production environment are requested. Take end to end responsibility for all problems until permanent resolution ensuring that continuous progress updates are communicated to the key stakeholders. Escalate problems that age and are resulting in recurring incidents for the business.
– Work with the IT Management team of BITMs, ASMs and IT Technical Managers to develop SLOs for Emirates IT customers. Translate the business needs of the customer as defined by the BITM into technical requirements for service delivery infrastructure and liaise with the delivery teams to develop a design which uses standard services wherever possible.
– Ensure that the SLOs and SLAs are adhered to and supported by the relevant technical teams. Report and measure service availability in line with agreed service levels. Ensure that the SLOs are supported by the relevant Emirates Group departments (e.g. P&L, HR, Legal) through Operational Level Agreements (OLAs), and by external suppliers via Underpinning Contracts(UCs).
– Own and maintain the service catalogue for all available services to drive standardization and rationalization of all production services. Liaise with IT Strategy and Architecture to ensure the service catalogue supports the strategic directions for IT.