Details: Posted on: 4th April 2018
Company Name: Al Wadi Holding Int’l
Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: Unspecified
Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Listed By: Employer
Company Size: 11-50 Employees
Career Level: Mid-level
An int’l Group of Companies based in Dubai specialized in:
– Debt Management
– Risk Management
– Translation Services
Will be having a walk-in interview on Saturday 7th of April 2018 from 9AM – 3PM only.
Office Address: 2703 X3 Tower, Cluster X, Jumeirah Lakes Tower. (5 mins away to Damac Metro Station)
If you are qualified and with the same experience below what are you waiting for grab the opportunity now.
OUTDOOR DEBT COLLECTOR
Ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of previous experience as an outdoor debt collector and has knowledge of Courts related procedures, Public Prosecutor, Police station and all other government authorities.
-Must be able to speak Arabic & English.
-Must be able to multi task and work long hours.
-Age below 30 years.
-Must be a team player and task oriented.
-Must have driving license and a car.
-Preferably born and brought up in UAE.
Candidate who match the above criteria please submit your resume to email@example.com with a subject ODC-18, or else we will not be able to screen your application.
Job Responsibilities :-
• Collect outstanding debts from clients and achieve collection target to ensure positive cash flow.
• Maintain and update records of the client to ensure all process are record debtor’s book to ensure that the debt status is accurate and latest.
• Develop reports on aged debt accounts and days sales outstanding reports.
• Monitor slow moving accounts to identify delinquent debts and take necessary action to recover the debts.
• Working with debtors to start some sort of payment plan, or outright repayment of a debt requires good negotiation skills.
• Some debtors do not want to be found, or may not be responsive when called by a debt collector, Successful debt collectors do not take no for an answer.
• Offer 24×7 services to customers in prompt and accurate manner.
• Review collection queue to perform collection activities accordingly.
• Adhere to customer policies and procedures.
• Close a specific number of collection accounts each month to meet assigned target.
• Assist the company to take legal action against debtors by providing necessary information.
• Maintain security and confidentiality of company and customer information.
• Follow legal requirements during debt collections to avoid legal issues.
Skills and Requirements
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English/Arabic.
• Listening Skills
• Negotiation skills
• Good speaker and good telephonic skills and have persistence
• Experience in the use of computer software & applications.
• Selfmotivated and have the passion to learn and work
Please send us your resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting in the subject “DC 2018”
OPERATION COORDINATOR/ INTL’ DEBT COLLECTION
1. Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
2. Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
3. Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
4. Coordinate international debt collection case to international partners.
5. Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Operations.
6. Attend client enquires and update them on the cases regularly.
7. Evaluate the international partners performance on the cases allocated to them.
8. Search and secure partners globally in the required countries.
9. Working closely with collectors, to ensure collections on the cases.
10. Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
11. Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
12. Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
13. Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
1. Bilingual (Arabic / English)
2. Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
3. Previous sales experience and an organized approach to work.
4. Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
5. Previous experience working as operation and client care area or a track record of managing client relationships.
6. Knowledge about the debt collection industry
7. Very good commands in Excel
Please mail your CV’s to email@example.com quoting the reference in subject “OCI-2018”