ADMIN OFFICER – MEDICAL SERVICES – 180000Q3
Posted Date: 06-May-2018
Closing Date: 06-Jun-2018
The job holder is responsible for managing and developing a team of Administrative Staff to provide a consistent, efficient and responsive, customer-oriented specialist service to an internal customer base.
– Establish and prioritise department policies, processes and procedures into discrete tasks with clear accountabilities.
– Ensure delivery of department and corporate requirements in liaison with internal and related functions
– Provide effective hands-on supervision and day to day management of an Admin Team. Responsible for their performance management, providing timely feedback and coaching when required.
– Act as a first escalation point to clarify any policy issues with responsibility for decision making within established frameworks.
– Responsible for resolution of operational issues, establishing root cause and implementing action to resolve.
– Identify and deliver improved working methods/practices.
– Ensuring the quality of the content of information appears in the internal systems and timely updates.
– Continuously review working practices to enhance productivity, role enrichment and the delivery of services to the departments requirements.
– Manage the efficient maintenance of personnel systems and records for all staff within the Department.
– Analyse the data against pre-determined limits/benchmarks and Company regulation.
– Work closely with internal and partner departments to ensure effective use of resources.
Specific to Medical Services;