Expiry Date: 2019/01/06
Finance – Receiving Agent
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Receiving Agent you are responsible for managing the receiving function in a timely, smooth and efficient manner while ensuring all goods procured at the Hotel meets our quality requirements and in accordance with our policies, procedures and standards. Your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Ensure that all items received at the Hotel are in conformance with the LPO, Hotel Policies and Hygiene Standards. Prior to receiving, the goods must be physically inspected as necessary for count, weight and other visually identifiable product specifications
• Ensure that the inspected goods are delivered to relevant department and necessary acknowledgements are obtained from Department Head or representative
• Review supplier invoices and ensure that they are original with copy, numbered, itemised with clear description and free from clerical errors. Acknowledge satisfactory delivery with Hotel Seal and signature
• Ensure that the Supplier invoices are processed in FBM as per standards and in a timely manner
• Review and process the Deviations Report, Outstanding Order Report as per Hotel Standards
• Review on a weekly basis Outgoing Records (OR) for serial control and completeness.
• Identify OR that is outstanding and highlight it to Department Heads in the Outstanding Outgoing Record Report as per Hotel Standards
• Develop and maintain manual and computer filing system and ensure that the files are properly named, catalogued and access is restricted to authorised persons
• Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
• Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least one year previous experiences within a hotel environment. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System an asset.