Career Opportunities: Key IFM Account Manager (50167)
Req ID 50167 – Posted 22/05/2018 – United Arab Emirates – Abu Dhabi – Accounting/Finance – Full Time
Key IFM Account Manager – Success Profile
Reporting to: ADGM General Manager
Division / Function: IFS
Base location: ADGM Square, Abu Dhabi
Reporting to the General Manager, the Key IFM Account Manager will be responsible for developing a single key account, at the same time as nurturing the client for future growth. Responsible for the full remit of IFM service delivery to ADGM B, however, being fully supported by the main ADGM Square team for operational and service provider team management, PPM and specialist services
The Key IFM Account Manager will devise and implement creative profitable actions with businesses, engaging customers, monitoring progress and evaluating benefit. The Key IFM Account Manager will be the link between a client and ADGM, anticipating and understanding the client’s specific needs and offering solutions.
Reason for role
Client mandated, dedicated counter part to ADGM B management, full cost recovery.
Structure and reporting relationship
Reporting directly to the ADGM Square GM.
Based on the specific requirement of the role
Key Job Responsibilities
• To ensure all deliverables relating to IFM and requirements are met during the operational phase
• To ensure that all the IFM operational delivery aspects of the contract are delivered in an effective, efficient and professional manner to direct and indirect clients.
• Focus on transforming key customer relationships and develop the way forward, including bridging the operation and commercial gap
• Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability
• Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for Serco to an agreed annual target, to increase year on year in line with the ADGM Square contract and broader IFM Division strategies.
• Represent and manage all JBI requirements in relation testing, commissioning, witnessing and general building hand over
• Acting as Customer/Client Representative in absence of General Manager
• Production of estimates/proposals as required
Essential technical and professional skills, knowledge and qualifications
• Good knowledge of IFM sector and industry standards.
• Degree level or Industry equivalent certification
• Minimum 5 years of experience managing the delivery of complex high value contracts
• Demonstrate skills in dealing & working closely with internal & external customers, suppliers on complex and interrelated issues on an ongoing basis
• Demonstrate good management and interpersonal skills
• Project Management skills including reporting skills
• A good level of knowledge of commercial aspects of contracting