ADMIN COORDINATOR – MEDICAL SERVICES – 180000Q4
Posted Date: 06-May-2018
Closing Date: 06-Jun-2018
To supervise the administrative operations and reception of the Emirates Group Medical Service. This involves overseeing systems and processes to ensure the clinic administration operations are effective and efficient.
– Supervise and monitor the medical and dental rosters to ensure appropriate number of clinical staff deployed to provide clinical coverage for the service.
– Use long, medium and short term planning to avoid any disruption to service and cover periods of absence taking into account different levels of coverage, skills, peak times and operational requirements.
– Manage the appointments booking system ensuring appointment slots are released in a timely manner and are utilised effectively. Working closely with the contact centre Team Leader and reception Team Leaders.
– Communicate effectively with internal and external customers and departments, including but not limited to, staff, dependants, flight operations, cabin crew service centre, human resources, finance, General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) and Dubai Health Authority (DHA).
– Delivering excellent customer service and ensuring adherence to confidentiality policy at all times by the entire team.
– Coach staff on the job by using professional knowledge to ensure consistently high standards are maintained.
– Liaise with and advise the Admin Controller in developing training plans to ensure the necessary mix of skills available within the team.
– Performance manage staff ensuring compliance with company and clinic policies and procedures.
– Manage disciplinary and performance problems including back to work interviews, keeping the Admin Controller informed and escalating as appropriate.
– Monitor and control reporting requirements both internal and external.
– Ensure data entry is accurate and timely and meets regulatory requirements. This will include but is not limited to internal reports relating to clinic activity, reports to determine salary deductions, results and recall letters and reporting in line with DHA requirements.
– Liaise with and co-ordinate with Dubai Health Authority on behalf of the clinic related to licensing of the clinic and health professionals and education events. Act as the point of contact for all DHA queries and ensure the clinic meets licensing requirements.
– Manage front line and over the phone complaints. Investigate and respond to complaints and queries as directed by Admin Controller.