Posting Date May 05, 2018
Job Number 1800190C
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, Dubai, UAE
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Serves as the property Manager on Duty and oversees all property operations during the overnight shift. Ensures that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided during the overnight shift. Represents property management in resolving any guest or property related situation. Personally assisting in resolving any issues and completing tasks.
– Ensure that services provided are in harmony with our Sheraton core values
– Ensure and enforce delivering of an on brand arrival and departure experiences throughout every guest stay.
– Interacts with customers to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction
– Ensure a 100% daily usage of the Master Arrival Report to deliver GPS initiative successfully to our guests.
– Manages night operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
– Ensure smooth and clear communication between GSAs and all other FO, HK, club and Room service associates.
– Ensure all guest issues received directly or from one of the associates are responded in a timely manner.
– Ensure GSAs acquire the proper product and service knowledge needed to perform their job properly.
– Has at least 2 years of previous experience as Duty Manager in City Hotel;- Has strong knowledge of Rooms operation (Front Desk, Housekeeping, Bell Desk);
– Has strong leadership skills and ability to manage team members and drive to achieving goals;
– Has the ability to work night shifts;
– Has the ability to work long hours;
– Has good selling and customer focus skills;
– Has good knowledge in hotel safety and security;
– Must be an Arabic speaker.