Expiry Date: 2018/10/06
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Sales professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As Cluster Director of Sales you are responsible to monitor sales production and adjust sales activities to achieve planned goals within your region in order to deliver qualified leads and service existing accounts, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Monitor sales production and adjust sales activities, account coverage and sales priorities as necessary to achieve plan goals
• Plan, establish goals and administer Outbound Sales Office function to deliver qualified leads and service existing accounts
• Develop active communication and close rapport with local authorities such as tourism board, convention bureau, airlines, Rotana area sales offices and other sources of sales information and support
• Assess group business to maximize contribution from available public space and generate room revenues whilst achieving banqueting budgets
• Develop annual sales department budget and execute the sales programs and activities within it, assisted by Superiors
• Identify sources of individual business and allocate the resources to develop relationships with them
• Ensure understanding of position requirements, goals and standards of performance of the sales department
• Review and finalize corporate section of the month end sales report prior to submitting it to the concerned
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should be holding a bachelor degree in sales and be computer literate with effective and outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.