Expiry Date: 2018/12/02
Revenue – Reservations Supervisor (Arabic Speaker)
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Revenue professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Reservations Supervisor you are responsible to maintain effective communication on all reservations made to ensure smooth and efficient service delivery, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Check the no show record as well as pending reservation
• Check the VIP arrival, special requests and check traces to action
• Check the system on reservations for next two weeks and inform the sales team to fulfill sales leads accordingly
• Show complete product knowledge, understand rate structure and apply rate management
• Check on pending visa or expiring visa’s which need to exit the country
• Ensure to send confirmation for new reservation and follow up those without correspondence
• Ensure all incoming calls are answered as per the Rotana standards, information received by fax is inputted and check constantly the incoming e-mails
• Organize transportation with the hotel driver and follow up on the information provided
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a degree within the hospitality field and previous experience in hotel reservations. You are computer literate with excellent communication skills, written and oral proficiency in English, while additional language skills are an asset.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and with an extremely proactive and focused personality and an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will display a high level of professionalism with a high degree of impact and influence within all levels of operations and be self motivated with a pro-active approach. You portray a structured and goal oriented work philosophy