Expiry Date: 2018/11/05
Human Resources – Learning & Development Officer
Nour Arjaan by Rotana
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Learning and Development professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our employees.
As an Learning & Development Officer you are responsible in assisting the Learning & Development Leader in managing the hotel’s training function in order to promote the desired work culture. The role involves developing and conducting training courses as well as facilitating training workshops based on operational requirements and will include key responsibilities such as:
• Analyse colleague development needs in the hotel
• Develop annual hotel colleague development plans and prepare monthly reports
• Develop and maintain hotel’s colleague development library and co-ordinate acquisitions
• Consult with the Learning & Development Leader for the co-ordination of colleague development courses
• Conduct colleague orientation to the company and hotel and ensure that all colleagues receive appropriate orientation, a copy of their job description, a handbook and local guide and information on Human Resources services
• Co-ordinate with the Human Resources Department and Housing Supervisor to ensure all new colleagues are shown around the housing complex for orientation and receive information needed
• Oversee on the job training of new and existing colleagues
• Oversee re-development of colleagues
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a degree in the hospitality field with preferable minor experiences in a professional training environment and some knowledge in instructional methods and training techniques. You must have a good working knowledge of computers and the ability to navigate within a variety of software packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint along with excellent communication and presentation skills.