Job Code :SFCP – ARM – 2016/002
Age Limit :Below 30 Years
Education Qualification : Minimum HSC / Graduate from Hotel Management or Catering College/2 year Diploma course in F&B
Minimum 2 years working experience as a Manager/ Assistant Manager QSR.
Language proficiency : Speak, read & write English. Knowledge of Arabic language an advantage
- Responsible for :Operating an efficient &profitable restaurant
- Job Summary : SFC Plus Assistant Restaurant Managers are responsible for ensuring that the restaurant runs smoothly and will oversee a team of associates in a fast paced environment while ensuring proper food safety precautions are followed. ARM should be organized, perform well under pressure, enjoy working with food and have strong customer service skills. ARM should be very detail oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize. It also includes activities overseeing marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources. They would be required to adhere to and enforce strict dress code.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizing stock and equipment, ordering supplies and overseeing outlet maintenance, cleanliness and security.
- Planning and working to budgets, maximizing profits and achieving sales targets, controlling cash sales in the restaurant, updating the time sheets and control payrolls etc.
- Training and developing existing staff and all new staff, motivating and encouraging staff to achieve targets, coordinating staff scheduling and duty rosters.
- Working to ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and that the restaurant complies with health and safety regulations.
- Ensuring high standards of customer service are maintained.
- Implementing, and instilling in their teams, company policies, procedures, ethics, etc.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day.
- Handling customer complaints and queries.
- Use computer software/records to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record keeping tasks.
- Check quality of deliveries of frozen, fresh, baked, dry and packaging items.
- Schedule work hours for crew and kitchen staff and maintain daily time sheet records.
- Monitor food preparation, service standards and methods.
- Devising in-house marketing and promotional activities and ensure Company marketing and promotional campaigns are implemented.
- Devise plans & strategies for improving the home delivery business.
- Preparing reports and other performance analysis documentation.
- Reporting to and attending regular meetings with Territory Managers or Head office representatives.
- Attend to audit comments and take corrective action.
- Schedule yearly staff leave plan.
- Address staff grievances in a timely manner.
- Ensure staff discipline is maintained at all times in the operations and escalate staff disciplinary matters to the Territory Manager in a timely manner.