FINANCE MANAGER – DNATA TRAVEL B2C ME&I – 1800005E
Posted Date: 25-Jan-2018
Closing Date: 08-Feb-2018
Dnata Travel is recruiting for a senior finance role, based at of our Sheikh Zayed Road offices in Dubai. The role will look after the financial performance of two of our key Business to Consumer (B2C) brands in the UAE region – dnata Travel and Emirates Holidays. The business models covered will include e-commerce, retail and tour operating. The areas of responsibility will range from partnering the business and key senior stakeholders, full P&L accountability, strategic financial planning, budgeting and forecasting.
Roles and responsibilities, in more detail, will include:
Commercial business partnering
– Supporting decision making with VPs of each business, and assisting the SVP in strategy formulation
– Business case creation and review in partnership with the business
– Scenario and trend analysis, flagging risks and opportunities to the FP&A team where appropriate
Full P&L responsibility
– Accountability for financial delivery of contribution targets
– Variance analysis and monthly performance reviews with the business
– Providing and delivering to forecast accuracy targets – 95% target for next month’s profit delivery
Strategic Financial Planning
– Direct and deliver the Medium Term (3 Year) Plan, Yearly Budget, and rolling forecast for the two brands
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) : Qualified accountant, preferably a Management Accountant
– Minimum 8 years in Finance Management
– Experience in a similar capacity at a multinational company.
– A background in retail, e-commerce or tour operating will be looked on favourably
– High level of excel competence (vlookups, sumifs, pivot tables, basic macros)
Leadership Role: Yes
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund and it has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1=Dh3.66. Besides generous travel benefits normally associated with an airline, this managerial role also has excellent leave and health care packages, accommodation, power and water paid for, along with transport benefits, life insurance and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the careers website you can also consider the many benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.