DATE POSTED 20/02/2018
ASST. FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
Job Reference 281686 • Profession Reception | Receptionist (m/f)
City DUBAI State Northern UAE Country United Arab Emirates
Ibis World Trade CentreNovotel Ibis World Trade Centre and Ibis One Central are located just off Sheikh Zayed Road. The hotel complex is a part of the Dubai Convention and Exhibition Centre, and is only minutes from Dubai Mall, DIFC, Bur Dubai and Deira. Novotel & Ibis Hotels’ offer a combined total of 1210 bedrooms, multiple meeting rooms, food & beverage outlets, a fitness centre, pool and treatment area.
Discover the hotel
Job Level Job
Fixed-term contract: No
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 01-03-2018
Ndwiga Roselyn H7080-EL1@accor.com
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
3 to 5 years
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
· Good interpersonal skills and self-confident
· Guest oriented and service minded, with attention to quality
· Good sales skills
· Good presentation
· A thorough and organised approach
• Attend VIP’s arrival.
• Maintain good public relation with guests and customers
• Ensure guests are attended quickly and any complaints handled tactfully and diplomatically.
• Receive and deal with verbal complaints; forward to FOM or Duty Manager when necessary.
• Full knowledge of the hotel facilities and activities.
• Oversees the daily movement of guest activities and able to resolve guest complaints and to establish an amicable relation with clients and customers of the hotel.
• Communicates directly with Sales, Accounting, Housekeeping and Reservation and provides them with all relevant/ needed information.
• Maintains close working relationship with other departments and attends related meetings.
• Ensuring the Telephone Centre is working properly at all times and minimizing the number of abandoned calls
• Efficiently and promptly establishing the correspondence service to guest inquiries.
• Ensure that the Front Office team welcomes the customer properly.
• Maintain and improve quality service in Front Office.
• Ensure consistency in all services delivered by the department