Content Programme Managers, Op Manager, Metadata team, Account Manager, Third-Party’s and OEM’s.
POSITION BASED IN
Global Eagle is the leading satellite-based provider of connectivity and media for fast-growing mobility markets across air, land and sea. The company provides the industry’s most comprehensive and advanced global product and services platform to organizations and people on the move.
Our customers include commercial airlines, business jets, cruise and ferry lines, yachts, and commercial shippers. In addition, it provides products and services for the world’s most remote land-based natural resource energy operations, governments, non-governmental organizations, and mobile network operators.
Supported by best-in-class and proprietary technologies, Global Eagle offers a fully integrated suite of solutions for connectivity and content, including Wi-Fi, on-demand video, multi-platform and multi-format entertainment content, interactive software, portable In Flight Entertainment solutions, content management services, ecommerce solutions, original content development, voice, cellular and 3G/LTE services, and mission-critical communications.
Find out more at www.globaleagle.com . Follow us on LinkedIn
To provide a complete and comprehensive media check on content and system functionality for our clients based on the monthly processes and protocols as outlined.
• Chase and monitor delivery of media encodes on a day by day basis
• Inputting and management of metadata in database systems
• Responsible for spotting and fixing any issues spotted at the rack
• Capacity to work individually or as part of a team depending on the tasks requirements.
• Compiling the media files for the update cycles and checking for any defects.
• Patience and an analytical approach to tasks and problem solving
• Testing media alongside the third-party software to ensure functionality before releasing to our clients.
• Assisting with the training of other team members to expand their product knowledge.
• Ensuring that agreed operational guidelines are adhered to rigorously without deviation.
• Liaising both, in person, and via electronic communication with third parties and clients in order to facilitate a common goal.
• Responsible for on time media delivery
– High level of experience with MS Office – Word, Excel, Access
– Excellent knowledge of English grammar and spelling
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Knowledge of current media formats and trends
– General knowledge and good understanding of popular TV, movies and audio
– Good Multi-tasking and organisational skills.
– The ability to interact with customers and resolve problems
– Ability to co-ordinate with different teams and manage to tight deadlines
– Strategic thinking in planning and organising
– High level of attention to detail
– An ability to plan, prioritise and organise their own workload.
Please note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.