The International Participants Department at Expo 2020 Dubai is responsible for the management of quality participation of official participants at the Expo.
The purpose of the role of Pavilion Storyteller and Content Curator is to guide the curation of a group of pavilions and deliver their exhibition content.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
– To research, evaluate and understand the story of nations and bring to life the key aspects that they would like to highlight;
– To work closely with key internal and external stakeholders, including national representatives and internal Expo teams as relevant;
– To develop the design brief and ensure it meets key objectives including comprehensibility of content to an international, multicultural and multilingual audience;
– To work closely with the design team to ensure design meets the nation’s requirements and the visitor journey is as envisioned.
5+ years’ experience within storytelling and content curation as well as:
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field; Masters preferred;
– Ability to organise, present and communicate thematic ideas, whilst providing insight on curation/reflection of themes through design and art;
– Fluent in English, with other languages preferred (Arabic, French or Spanish);
– Strong aesthetic and solid technical design knowledge with understanding and/or hands-on experience in specific exhibition skillsets;
-The roles involves international travel.