Posted on: 20/02/2018
OUTLET MANAGER (PREFERABLY ARABIC SPEAKING)
Job Reference 281672 • Profession Restaurant | Breakfast Manager (m/f)
APPLY TO THIS VACANCY
HOTEL OR ENTITY
City FUJAIRAH State Eastern UAE Country United Arab Emirates
Novotel FujairahNovotel, Ibis & Adagio – with Novotel having 182 rooms, Ibis having 180 rooms and 72 serviced apartments in Adagio respectively located in the Heart of Fujairah city , United Arab Emirates featuring 2 restaurants,
2 coffee shops, 3 bars, conferencing facilities, outdoor pool, Gym, WIFI, Business Centre and indoor parking.
Discover the hotel
Job Level Job
Fixed-term contract: No
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 20-03-2018
Mahmoud Ramy H6822-HR@accor.com
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
1 to 2 years
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
SCOPE & GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
To manage his/her assigned outlet as a successful independent profit centre, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction consistent with Accor’s International standards, through planning, organizing, directing and controlling the Food & Beverage operation and administration.
To be responsible for overall supervision, planning, control and coordination of all activities of personnel engaged in preparing and serving of food & beverages in the restaurants.
To be flexible and extend job duties and responsibilities, which do not distinctly differ in nature from the original assigned work, including re-assignment to alternative departments and areas if required, to meet business demand and guest service needs.
To ensure that Food & Beverage is served to the guests in the assigned station / section in a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible manner consistent with established performance and productivity standards in any of the Food & Beverage Outlets (Restaurants, Bars, Room Service, Pool Restaurant) in order to maximize guest satisfaction and return clientele.
• To ensure that the monthly forecasted Food & Beverage revenue figures are achieved.
• To strictly adhere to the established operating expenses and ensure that all costs are controlled.
• To ensure an effective payroll control through a flexible work force maximizing the utilization of employees and closely cooperating with other Food & Beverage outlets.
• To participate in the formulation of the Annual Operating Budget in determining outlet projected revenues and expenses, operating equipment and FF&E requirements in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
• To obtain and account for the correct settlement of all sales and be overall responsible for cashier/bar floats and their maintenance.
• To handle voiding, correcting, changing of restaurant, checks in accordance with the prescribed procedures and account for all checks used during each shift.
• To identify and correct any errors.
• To monitor operating supplies by maintaining and controlling established beverage par stock and operating supplies to ensure smooth operation and to reduce spoilage and wastage.
• To ensure that the outlet cashiering procedures are strictly adhered to and that the Point of Sale system is updated and operated correctly.
• To handle cashiering duties as and when assigned by the F&B Manager.
• To be responsible for the food & beverage cost and to set standard recipes for all food & beverages.
• To ensure that the outlet is managed efficiently according to the established concept statement, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Novotel & Ibis Hotels Standards of Performance.
• To ensure that health, hygiene and safety regulations are complied with and applied in the department in compliance with HACCP standards and procedures..
• To be responsible for the food hygiene and safety of the outlet as a whole by ensuring that all equipment’s are working properly and all employees are trained to work safely with it.
• To perform opening and closing procedures established for the Place of Work as assigned.
• To ensure security of all storage areas for beverages.
• Performs duties common to all captains or waiters and other duties as may be assigned.
• To prepare and serve food & beverage orders and provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following the hotels Standards of Performance.
• Participates in planning of food & beverage lists.
• To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work (see attached Master Task List) to the standard set. Please note that Master Task Lists are reviewed and changed on a regular basis reflecting change in trends, guest expectations and operating philosophies.
• To be a hands-on Manager and be present at all times in the Restaurant, especially during busy periods.
• To establish and strictly adhere to the par stocks for all operating equipment, supplies, inventoried items, and to ensure that the outlet is adequately equipped.
• To liaise with the Kitchen and the entire Food & Beverage Department on daily operation and quality control.
• To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub-departments of the Food & Beverage Division or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
• To perform all duties and tasks when rotated or assigned to another Department as per Master Task List for that Department.
• To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
• To be familiar with the policies and procedures concerning fire, emergency evacuation, accidents, bomb threats, law and order situations.
• To be fully aware and conversant of Accor spirit, values and goals and is responsible to integrate them in the day to day operation.
• To be fully aware and conversant of Accor environmental charter and is responsible to integrate them in the day to day operation.
Reports to the Food and Beverage Manager