Real Estate Project Management
Company Boeing International Corporation – Dubai Branch office
Job ID 1800031529
Date posted 04/19/2018
Location Dubai United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Office of Internal Governance and Administration drives value for the global enterprise through functional and service excellence. Planning and Real Estate delivers superior value by aligning and optimizing real property solutions in support of Company strategies and objectives.
• Support Real Estate transactions and project management activities for the India/Middle East/Africa Region reporting to Real Estate Region Leaders and Company Partners.
• Planning and Real Estate, Real Estate Project Management with primary function for Major Projects >$10M, Acquisition, Disposition and Lease Transaction, Support to Planning initiatives, NDA’s, Special Studies, Municipality Interface for Acquisitions / Dispositions, Land Use Management and Compliance, Governance Boards, Financial Modeling, Transaction Performance over-site for Real Estate Service Providers.
• Acts as a company subject matter expert and external spokesperson on real estate project management assignments.
• Manage and negotiate real estate project management transactions related to acquisition or disposition of real property assets.
• Implements due diligence activities including survey, title, environmental studies, site and facility plans, and entitlement conditions providing solutions to a variety of development project issues.
• Applies current real estate leasing and development principles, concepts, practices and standards.
• Negotiates Lease or sublease of real property terms and conditions, renewals, licenses, access agreements and other related real estate form of transactions.
• Manage property managers, brokers and other real estate service providers.
• Develops solutions to complex project development and land use planning issues using extensive research, feasibility modeling and value engineering.
• Advises management on issues pertaining to real estate land use plans and objectives.
• Contributes to the development of new real estate project management processes, concepts, practices and standards.
• Initiates and leads forecasting efforts. Manages complex projects within schedule and budget.
• Anticipates milestones in pursuit of project goals. Integrates and presents proposals to stakeholders and sponsors.
• Communicates approved plan to implementation team.
• Prepares and maintains master site facility plans.
• Leads space management initiatives and contribute to systems implementation.
• Analyzes regional or site business scenarios and strategies to develop proposals and plans.
• Leads regional or company-wide studies in support of proposals and plans.
• Performs site analysis, evaluates site capabilities, manufacturing processes and technology forecasts and incorporates these into asset use strategies.
• Interacts with internal and external organizations, senior level management and government agencies to identify and assess impact to the business operating plan.
• Prepares business case analysis. Leads the creation of long- and short-range tactical plans.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll, and will commensurate with experience and
qualifications and in accordance with applicable UAE law. Employment is subject to the candidate’s ability to satisfy all
UAE labor and immigration formalities.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Bachelor’s degree and typically 10 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 8 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award