Motor Insurance Claims Executive
As a Motor Insurance Claims Executive, you will need to provide an efficient claims handling service to the company’s customers. You will take details of new claims and liaise continuously with the insurer and customer throughout the process of the claims.
The immediate key roles will involve providing advice on making a claim and the processes involved, collecting accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim, monitoring the progress and managing the end to end process from claim intimation to settlement. You will be required to ensure that the customer’s requirements and expectations are properly understood and met.
To be successful in this role, you will require some experience of handling claims. You will need to be a self-driven character who is comfortable working in a busy environment and be able to manage your time appropriately.
- Experience within the insurance industry (preferred, not essential)
- Ideal candidates should have prior customer service and/or claims handling experience
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong and accurate attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise own workload whilst sticking to any given deadlines
- Able to work quickly and thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team player