Experience: 3 – 5 yrs.
Education:Basic – Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication)
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area:EngineeringJan 21, 2018
• To work with Execution for Medium Voltage Switchgear, Transformer & DC charger.
• Study of Customer Specifications/SLD/tender documents.
• Preparation of Data sheets, Comments & Deviation List, Bill of Material of various power components, control components, & protection relays.
• Preparation of Project Schedule.
• Submission of all required inputs to Supplier for drawing preparation.
• Monitoring of document schedule committed by Supplier for timely submission of all drawings.
• Involve in drawings, Data sheets / FAT / SAT Procedure along with all other required documents for approval.
• Understanding of Schematic/Wiring Diagrams, Interlocking logics, GA drawing, Single Line Diagrams.
• Review of comments on Schematic/Wiring Diagrams, Interlocking logics, GA drawing, Single Line Diagrams and preparing reply to comments and submission of revised drawings.
• Expedite & closely monitor manufacturing progress with Supplier.
• Co-ordination for smooth inspection and dispatches of the material.
• Coordinate between Site Service team and customer for Site Installation and Commissioning.
• To attend & solve site problems related to materials delivered at site by arranging Site Service representative / expert at site.
• Registering of NCRs to supplier for any faulty / defective material.
• Coordinating with supplier for further clarification of the faulty items.
• Weekly/ Monthly coordination with Commercial Project Manager of respective projects for position of cost incurred and overall project completion status.
• Sales order input through SAP i.e Services Order and ZBB Order, creating Purchase order, checking the stock, generating sales report through SAP.
• Creating Projects Module in SAP.