APPLY HERE Type 18001196 in the search box
Aerodrome Officer – (18001196)
To develop and review new safety standards and requirements for the Aerodrome. Perform and direct initial assessments, oversight and inspections of licensed and unlicensed aerodromes and unlicensed helipads and, as tasked, commensurate with the post holders discipline and training to ensure that the aerodrome or helipad licensee or operator is competent and they comply with the regulatory requirements of the GCAA and DCAA. Responsible for the ownership of the DCAA SMS Manual and ongoing administration. Ensuring the DCAA conforms to the SMS principles. Responsible for administering the wildlife Hazard management within Dubai and liaison with stakeholders.
1.Aerodrome Operations: Review & assist the standards and operations of licensed and unlicensed aerodromes and vicinities within the Emirate of Dubai to ensure regulatory compliance for aerodrome certification.
2. Helipad Operations: Review & assist the standards and operations of helipads and vicinities within the Emirate of Dubai to ensure regulatory compliance for aerodrome certification.
3. Standards & Systems: Review & assist the development of national aerodrome standards, systems and requirements for various categories of aerodromes.
4. Inspection & Oversight: Review & assist the process on aerodrome oversight activities undertaken and provide technical assistance/advice where necessary on aerodrome safety related matters both internally and to external stakeholder.
5. Manuals & Documentation: Assist with reviewing and developing internal documentation, manuals and processes.
6. Safety Workshops & Seminars: Assist with the Development and implementation of Aerodrome Safety workshops/seminars.
7. Safety Management System: Responsible for the ownership and ongoing administration of the DCAA SMS. Ensuring the DCAA conforms to the SMS principles of ICAO.
8. Wildlife Hazard Management: Responsible for administering the WHM regime of the DCAA within Dubai and the various processes with stakeholders.
9. Other Duties: Perform other Aerodrome safety related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
– Bachelor’s degree in any equivalent. (Extensive flying experience, preferably ATPL or a significant level of aerodrome operational management experience at a senior level).
– Diploma In airside operation.
– ATC License and/or if applicable Airside Operation Controller Certificate.
– At least (0-2) years in aviation field.
Job Category: Aviation (Aviation)
Employer: Dubai Civil Aviation Authority
Required Nationality: UAE Only
Monthly Salary: Unspecified
Schedule-Time: Full time
Job Posting: 12/03/2018
Unposting Date: Ongoing